Trillium College Employee Review

View all Trillium College reviews

Helping out was rewarding.
Secretary of the student council (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON1 March 2014
I volunteered to run for this position, and was elected in. We held 50/50 draws and put together a food drive for Community Care.

Other Trillium College Employee Reviews

Poor management with no Job security
Accounting and Application Software Instructor (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON5 April 2018
Normal working hours is 7:30 am to 5:30 pm depending on the daily schedule.
What I learned: I was surprised to learned that management focus more on money than providing education to students.

Management: Management style is extremely poor with no specific procedure and directions to discharge duties. Sometimes they can scheduled you to teach a course the next day.

Workplace culture was good and Co-workers were nice, friendly, supportive and always looking out for each other

Hardest part of the job was that management and student constantly making unrealistic demands. Sometimes, class will start and there were no textbooks; even though students have already paid for the books.

The most enjoyable part of the job was working with nice co-workers. Good pay if one work full time and possess a bachelors or higher degree. Using software to teach online accounting and Microsoft Office course was great learning opportunity for me.
business over care
PSW instructor (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON19 March 2018
Working for Amica was a challenge as, issues and concerns where not passed on. Staff had to work together to accomplish job requirements without help of on site management
Pros
wonderful staff
Cons
poor management