Trigyn Technologies

Trigyn Technologies Employee Reviews

Office Ambiance is not good.It's really unhygienic. Hire and Fire rules are her. Work pressure is very high. You have to work minimum 11 hours in a day.
I worked in Long Island city for a Customer contact center. Trigyn was under a contract with the company. There is absolutely no room to grow, the office has bedbugs. No paid holidays, minimum wage. Fast paced, mandatory overtime, schedules are not flexible. Management was ok depending on who it was.
Best Company to learn and explore share Always new opportunity Good to grow Hike and promotions Management is easily accessible Hr is active and cooperation
Had been with Trigyn since 8 years and gained a lot of knowledge working on multiple technologies and domians. Once in a year , trigyn plan for holiday trip.
Trigyn is a good place to work, they pay fairly compared to other companies. Nice co workers and Nice clients. Lot of experiences to gain and also a fun place to work. This company gives opportunity to people with less than a year experience.
Trigyn Technology is a Multinational productive driven company with reputation and a great place to work. It's a fun workplace and a result oriented company
Pros
Monthly team bounding
Cons
Short breaks, health care services
Hello, I was posted at United Nations Military HQ at Naqoura, Lebanon middle-east as a IT administrator and IT technician in year 2006 to 2008 and 2012 to 2016.
Pros
Free car with petrol, Yearly fly ticket (return) to home.
Cons
Trigyn human resource is not deal equally. Partiality often seen among team members.
Trigyn Technologies Ltd have given me a chance to enhance my skills in IT,gain new skills everyday as well as challenge myself in this field and prepare me for bigger challenges.
The company has ample opportunity for anyone willing to grow and management is supportive. Good place to work. The people working are helpful and willing to help each other.
Great pay no paid days off. Health benefits are very expensive they only have contract states no paid days off. It is a great learning environment if you want to learn how to deal with thousands of people simultaneously
Pros
Great pau
Cons
No paid days off
It was good learning platform for learning latest technologies. I did lot certification during that period and make lot of friends from different countries. It was fantastic journey in every manner.
Pros
i got an opportunity to work abroad with most of all nations people
Cons
The salary given to employees never incremented in last ten years.
I have enjoyed lot while working in Trigyn technologies ltd.I learned international exposure. I have on new advanced technologies in united nation entebbe.
Pros
Gain Good Experience while work with different country people
Cons
Na
Peoples are very helpful. Good place to learn new technologies. Good appraisal average is 10 percent at least. Very good management. All are decision makers.
A typical day was answering 115 to 130 calls from NYCHA residents regarding repairs. I learned the maximo system and CTI systems and was able to refresh my escalation skills. Management was professional and courteous, the workplace culture was very diverse, the hardest part of the job was not being able to assist a customer outside of my scope of practice. The most enjoyable would be making the customer smile with satisfaction by the end of the call.
Pros
office parties
Cons
short breaks
I had wonderfull experience with this company , I have enjoyed working with them. . We had Very Good HR team . Accounting staffs are so friendly. Recruitment process also easy..
Pros
Good Salary
Cons
Leave
As an employee with Trigyn, I worked at the United Nations in their IT area. It was an interesting and educational place to work. In addition, I was provided several opportunities to work outside the normal writing area.
Pros
Diversity of people
Cons
Long daily commute
I am a focused Hardware & Networking professional with ability to perform overall technical support tasks including installation troubleshooting of desktop and laptops.
I enjoyed my term at Trigyn. The senior management was fair and had an open door policy, they were always available to provide guidance and advice. Overall a good place.
Very good company to work for if you are family oriented. Reasonable benefits and compensation. Good vacation time, medical and dental for those who requires.
Company is doing great in getting new contracts from all over globe. However company does not seem to be much concerned about its employees. I think if more attention is paid to well being of its employees then it would do even better.
Pros
All over world
Cons
Poor in Employee benifits
One of the worst companies to work for. People here are not technical, they treat you as slaves.They would spend whole day discussing about project, make changes every know and then