TRIGO Global Quality Solutions

Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Supportive environment
  • Time and location flexibility

Good to work as a part-time

Working depends on your own schedule. One way to make money and learn some working skills. It is good to start as the beginning of your working career.

I loved this job but not enough raise up where I lived in London drive to down to Woodstock for near 3 years but not worth due too expensive gas

They not friendly due very very cold shoulder that fact and they gave me fired me that was fine well they never gave me for ROE well very interesting. They were cheap That s it Good luck for fun of trigo. Thank you.

Pros

Nice. But cheap

Cons

Non

Good for beginners

It’s a good place to start off in a manufacturing setup. Repetitive tasks but easy and relaxed. Casual work environment with chances to advance within.

Pros

Flexible hours

Cons

Availability of work

Terrible place for an Accounts Receivable employee.

The AR supervisor and Manager are awful. Not professional. Constant bickering in the workplace. Not compassionate. I highly deter anyone from working in the AR department at this company - so many people start and leave. Turnover is very high. Very stressful workplace. Toxic environment.

Pros

Nothing!!!

Cons

Just an awful working environment.

Best place to work!

My bosses are great leaders! They're smart, credible, supportive, recognizes outstanding performance and good work. They gave me freedom and work life balance. Overall, Trigo is a best place for employees to learn and be happy with their chosen profession!

Great starter job

Working at PIC group was easy work and also a little enjoyable, the co workers and PIC managment were very friendly and cool to be around. Everyone is helpful and looks out for each other. Not many benefits except from a discount on GM vehicles. This was one of my starter jobs and my favorite job I've ever had.

Pros

Great work place

Cons

The days can drag (fast paced)

No good place to work!

No job security. You go place to place. They can terminate your contract any time. Management is very poor and no cooperation btw. People and Management.

Pros

Sometimes free cofee.

Cons

Long hours.

Good organization to start with

This is a very good opportunity for students. The salary is not bad, but you may not get enough hours if you are a new hire. The work culture is not bad.

Pros

Not very stressful. Flexible hours

Cons

New part-time hires do not get enough hours

I thought it was a very good place to work. I found I liked to get up and go to work. If I needed any assistance management was right there to help me

I would never have left this job, had GM not shut down. I wish I had found this job when I first moved back to Oshawa. Highly recommend this job. Enjoyed my stay to the end.

Pros

Variety in the job, the hours were perfect. I liked my bosses.

Cons

The only con that I had was the hours were not steady.

Nice place to work

Nice place to work for starters. Management is so helpful. They'll train you and site personnel are very helpful to get your job done. Overall good place to work

Pros

Cons

Sometimes site is not on bus route

Productive and great team workers

I enjoyed working at the Pic Group. It was easy for me to follow along and learn what it was I needed to do during my shifts, the supervisors were great and the whole team was very communicative and worked great together.

I must say Trigo is one of the best company in the canada for the Quality solutions.

-> A typical day at work is nothing work at a job site. -> I learned a lot of from the Trigo company and getting much experience in the quality inspector.

No benefits

Great Management, people are great. But have no Benefits ( Nothing!!). Sometimes there is Overtime, BUT you have to have 40 hrs, to get the overtime pay. And alot of the time, you don't get 40hrs, so Overtime,OUT THE WINDOW!!

Productive workpalce

Not regular shifts provided , salary is low , Not advised for those who wants to work full time , Work is easier as compared to other agency , new things to learn at different sites

Working at PIC group is really wonderful and learning. It is great to work with different power and quality measuring tools. It helps me to gain in-depth knowledge about various quality standards and techniques.

Fun workplace!!!

Its an inspection job for mechanical parts i.e. input shaft. Its easy task but you need to work hard all day because of the pressure of inspection more parts in the given time.

Pros

Interesting coworkers, good pay, fairly easy work

Cons

There aren't any

I love this place if work was not so slow at the time I would have stayed

If you guys are hiring please take me into consideration I would love to work for you guys again it was my favourite place to work and I say that with confidence please consider me

Pros

Amazing people to work with. Fun environment it’s not stressful

Cons

There are none

Amazing place to work at

I worked for this company about 8 yrs ago and I have to say that it was the best company I've ever worked for the employes were awesome to work for so we're the bosses it felt like a. family to me and the work was fun in my opinion I would love to work for you guys again

Pros

Feels like family it's fun

Cons

There aren't any

Fun workplace!!!

Its a inspection job for mechanical parts i.e. input shaft. Its easy task but you need to work hard all day because of the pressure of inspection more parts in the given time.

Interesting work, involved management

Great job, great pay, great management! Fast paced but not uncomfortable work. Management is always trying to improve working conditions so thats a plus! Flexible scheduling and communicative HR

Pros

Interesting coworkers, good pay, fairly easy work

Cons

Sometimes dirty jobs, repetitive work

quality based work

Worked as a quality inspector, main duties were to check parts like gear, gear parts and engine coverings. Great learning environment, learned new everyday.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TRIGO Global Quality Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.4Job security/advancement