Tricorbraun, Inc. Employee Reviews

What a mess!
Account Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Aurora, CO29 July 2019
They were not upfront about what I would be doing in this position and I'm filled with nothing but contempt and regret. Everyone in this office likes to complain and blame people who left for its inefficiencies instead of stepping up and solving the problems.
Intensive and result-oriented company
Account Coordinator Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Singapore15 July 2019
TricorBraun is an American designer and distributor of rigid packaging. Founded in 1902, it was acquired by CHS Capital and Management in 1999 and by AEA Investors in 2016. In 2016 and 2017, the company stated that it had approximately $1 billion in annual revenues.
Work place
Account Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Houston, TX21 June 2019
I worked there so long ago I honestly cannot remember. I think I enjoyed it and the people there. I learned a lot, mainly from coworkers, but may not have been great for career advancement.
Very challenging and rewarding careers for those willing to put forth the effort!
Manager (Former Employee) –  United States30 May 2019
It is a pleasure and energizing to work with coworkers, customers and suppliers on a daily basis. Always staying ahead of the competition in so many ways!
Fair and respectful
Account Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Elmwood Park, NJ7 March 2019
Wonderful place to work. Everyone is helpful and management is fair and respectful. Open door policy. Mgmt really seems to listen and want the best for their staff. Very happy to be part of the Tricorbraun team.
Pros
Work independently. Calm environment. Nice people.
Lots to Do
Senior Internal Auditor (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MO25 January 2019
With multiple acquisitions, there were always new projects involving financial analysis and data integration. There is much cross-correlation with fellow employees working together.
Productive work environment
Team leader (Current Employee) –  Fairfield, CA5 July 2018
It’s a fast and organized productive environment. The management is very involved with the employees and product. The mangment tries its best to work and find the right position in their company for you. Company makes sure only the best product is shipped out to their vendors. Great quality.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Long hour days
Long Hour and lots of travel
Executive Account Coordinator Administrator (Former Employee) –  Aurora, CO27 March 2018
Long hour management did not have an open door policy. Long work hours no room for growth. Lots of travel and working on weekends. Not customer friendly
Pros
Cons
Travel
Account Coordinator- Inside Sales Department (Former Employee) –  Fremont, CA24 January 2018
TricorBraun was a great place to work. Management was supportive and we had a good customer service team that worked well together and helped out each other.
A typical day consisted of placing, following up on orders and invoicing.
I enjoyed working with customers solving any problems they had. I also had great relationships with my vendors.
Pros
Good people to work with.
Cons
Good company to work for.
Packaging Sales/Consultant (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, IN15 January 2018
Company has gone through some recent changes structurally/organizationally. Still a good company, with even better people. Would recommend this company to anyone looking to get into this industry.
Pros
Great people, ability to work on flexible schedule.
Cons
Disorganized from a communication standpoint going from top to bottom.
Stressful
Warehouse Specialist (Former Employee) –  Ogden, UT22 December 2017
There was no room to grow for me personally at this company. The office was very tense full of gossip and placing blame. Work load was usually very heavy due to unwillingness to hire more needed employees to keep costs down for the company.
Pros
free lunch occasionally
Cons
Bad atmosphere
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Aurora, CO22 September 2017
Fast paced environment, loved working with and establishing customer bases. Long term relationships were built. Days go by quickly as you are busy from the time you clock in to the time you clock out.
Pros
great pay, fun, fast paced
Cons
poor management once it changed
Change of culture
Packaging Consultant (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MO28 August 2017
Typical day at work is managing accounts and finding new customers. I learned a lot about rigid packaging. Management at one time seemed in touch, but I believe they are lacking focus.
Culture has changed from one that valued and cultivated salespeople to pushing many experienced people out the door.
Pros
Lot of resources and benfits
Cons
Shrinking market
Great place to work. Management is great.
Account Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Forest Park, GA7 July 2017
Worked for other companies before, and this the first time in a long time, that I feel like I have found a company that I can retire from. The entire staff at the forest park location has been very welcoming. I am grateful for this.
Pros
Very friendly coworkers
Cons
None as of yet
strict workplace
Accounts Payable Analyst (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MO30 May 2017
new management came in and cleaned place out fired many people, long term employees that were near retirement. supervisors and others ran for the hills and quit
Pros
fake get togethers
Cons
untrustworthy management money does not trickle down from top
Nice Place To Work
SENIOR PAYROLL SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Creve Coeur, MO5 April 2017
I enjoyed my time working for TricorBraun. I just wish the environment would have stayed the same as when I was originally hired. There were too many changes in the management in my department. Putting people in charge who know nothing about the position.
Pros
Good Benefits
Cons
Changes in management caused changes in work environment, not for the better
Very fun and productive place to work.
K-Force Consultant (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MO23 October 2016
From learning on how a bottle gets designed to manufactured and then distributed to these huge manufacturers amazed me. Not to mention, WinePak, division of TricorBraun exclusively for wine bottles. Very creative, very fun coworkers, some that had been there for years, which tell you it is a great place to work.
Stressful and very hostile environment to work.
Operation Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Hayward, CA1 September 2016
This place is full of hypocrite people. They watch every move you make, criticize your ability, treat you like slaves and micromanage you all the time.

Lack of communication from the management and does not provide enough training for new hired employee.

Upper management are very nice and listens to you, but people around boss you around.
Pros
Provides coffee, and free snacks.
Cons
Limited breaks and lunch hours due to some people micromanage you.
Great People
Account Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Saddle Brook, NJ7 August 2016
TricorBraun has a great group of people who become like a family. We share birthdays and family milestones and help each other out.
Productive workplace
Warehouse Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TX7 July 2016
A great place to work. I Truly enjoyed my experience at this particular company. The staff and managers were friendly and helpful. The wages could've been better but the overall experience was a pleasure
Cons
low raises

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tricorbraun, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.