TRICOM BUILDING MAINTENANCE LTD.

TRICOM BUILDING MAINTENANCE LTD. Pay & benefits reviews

This company is TERRIBLE! They pay minimum wage and the only employees that receive benefits are management!! 11PM-5:30AM....6 hrs of work so they don't have to give you a lunch break. High turnover and barely allowed to take any breaks! Management lies, they will tell you anything they think you want to hear if it will make you work harder and faster. My supervisor couldn't clean or polish brass in the front of the house, yet expected everyone else to. Nothing better than watching your supervisor out smoking while you're wiping windows.
Pros
Cons
We normally work on night shift starting from 11pm till 5am...there is a good team work,balanced managment ,caring and freindly coworkers & good salary for survival.
Terrible pay for the sheer amount of work expected. Hire at minimum wage. Told me that they hire anyone because of the extreme turnover rate. I was told by my boss the turnover rate averaged three months. Hours were 11 p.m. to 7 a.m. and a quick break was given... time permitting. A lot of labor laws broken here I bet. My personal advice is just run!