TRICOM BUILDING MAINTENANCE LTD.

TRICOM BUILDING MAINTENANCE LTD. Management reviews

Hard to fathom how company's like this stay in biz with how they treat people. Throw them into a job without giving any insight on how to make the most of the time and resources at hand. Ask for help or advice how to do a repetitive task without killing yourself doing it, and their response? : "That's the way we've always done it". Not one bit of pro-activeness by manager,and too willing to flip the script on you when their back hair gets up.
Pros
OK starting wage
Cons
No support whatsoever
Tricom- Unreliable, unprofessional, rude and a terrible cleaning service. I think the management is very poor and the majority of staff don't care about their jobs and have no idea how to clean, they arrive late most of the time and waste a lot of time on there cell phones putting everybody behind on a already heavy workload. bottom line is they are not a trustworthy company, they do terrible work and are going to lose contracts very soon with this kind of management..if you are a team player and have good work ethic stay clear from this cleaning company. it's a toxic environment
Pros
Cons
heavy workload bad employees bad management
This company is TERRIBLE! They pay minimum wage and the only employees that receive benefits are management!! 11PM-5:30AM....6 hrs of work so they don't have to give you a lunch break. High turnover and barely allowed to take any breaks! Management lies, they will tell you anything they think you want to hear if it will make you work harder and faster. My supervisor couldn't clean or polish brass in the front of the house, yet expected everyone else to. Nothing better than watching your supervisor out smoking while you're wiping windows.
Cons
Terrible pay for the sheer amount of work expected. Hire at minimum wage. Told me that they hire anyone because of the extreme turnover rate. I was told by my boss the turnover rate averaged three months. Hours were 11 p.m. to 7 a.m. and a quick break was given... time permitting. A lot of labor laws broken here I bet. My personal advice is just run!
Working graveyard shifts are not that good. They always want more and more work done but don't want to pay you to do it. This company is very cheap. Management was the worst ever. They tell you one thing and never follow through with what they told you. Very very poor.
Horrible wages...14 an hr. No comunication from head office. Absolutely no training provided. And the company has staffing issues. So your stuck doing multiple peoples jobs all the time!