TRICOM BUILDING MAINTENANCE LTD.
TRICOM BUILDING MAINTENANCE LTD. Employee Review

25 December 2019
Terrible pay for the sheer amount of work expected. Hire at minimum wage. Told me that they hire anyone because of the extreme turnover rate. I was told by my boss the turnover rate averaged three months. Hours were 11 p.m. to 7 a.m. and a quick break was given... time permitting. A lot of labor laws broken here I bet. My personal advice is just run!
1.0Job security/advancement
24 February 2020
Same location
Housekeeping Assistant Supervisor (Current Employee) - Edmonton, AB
We normally work on night shift starting from 11pm till 5am...there is a good team work,balanced managment ,caring and freindly coworkers & good salary for survival.
22 January 2020
Cleaner/Janitor (Current Employee) - Vancouver, BC
*wiped down tabletops,and condiment containers *washed and spot cleaned files desktops,office,glass,partitions,doors and walls. *dusted all furniture and fixtures thoroughly and carefully *kept bathroom facilities well-cleaned,stocked and properly maintained for staff and guests.
12 January 2020
Floor Technician (Former Employee) - Toronto on
Tricom- Unreliable, unprofessional, rude and a terrible cleaning service. I think the management is very poor and the majority of staff don't care about their jobs and have no idea how to clean, they arrive late most of the time and waste a lot of time on there cell phones putting everybody behind on a already heavy workload. bottom line is they are not a trustworthy company, they do terrible work and are going to lose contracts very soon with this kind of management..if you are a team player and have good work ethic stay clear from this cleaning company. it's a toxic environment
Pros
Cons
heavy workload bad employees bad management
  1. Terrible pay for the sheer amount of work expected. Hire at minimum wage. Told me that they hire anyone because of the extreme turnover rate. I was to