TRICOM BUILDING MAINTENANCE LTD.

TRICOM BUILDING MAINTENANCE LTD. Employee Reviews

Canada8 reviews
Tricom- Unreliable, unprofessional, rude and a terrible cleaning service. I think the management is very poor and the majority of staff don't care about their jobs and have no idea how to clean, they arrive late most of the time and waste a lot of time on there cell phones putting everybody behind on a already heavy workload. bottom line is they are not a trustworthy company, they do terrible work and are going to lose contracts very soon with this kind of management..if you are a team player and have good work ethic stay clear from this cleaning company. it's a toxic environment
Pros
Cons
heavy workload bad employees bad management
We normally work on night shift starting from 11pm till 5am...there is a good team work,balanced managment ,caring and freindly coworkers & good salary for survival.
*wiped down tabletops,and condiment containers
*washed and spot cleaned files desktops,office,glass,partitions,doors and walls.

*dusted all furniture and fixtures thoroughly and carefully

*kept bathroom facilities well-cleaned,stocked and properly maintained for staff and guests.
VERY high turnover! hires anyone. Shadow employee, the only training provided. Not the best of place to work if you're a team player and love working!
This company is TERRIBLE! They pay minimum wage and the only employees that receive benefits are management!! 11PM-5:30AM....6 hrs of work so they don't have to give you a lunch break. High turnover and barely allowed to take any breaks! Management lies, they will tell you anything they think you want to hear if it will make you work harder and faster. My supervisor couldn't clean or polish brass in the front of the house, yet expected everyone else to. Nothing better than watching your supervisor out smoking while you're wiping windows.
Pros
Cons
Terrible pay for the sheer amount of work expected. Hire at minimum wage. Told me that they hire anyone because of the extreme turnover rate. I was told by my boss the turnover rate averaged three months. Hours were 11 p.m. to 7 a.m. and a quick break was given... time permitting. A lot of labor laws broken here I bet. My personal advice is just run!
Working graveyard shifts are not that good. They always want more and more work done but don't want to pay you to do it. This company is very cheap. Management was the worst ever. They tell you one thing and never follow through with what they told you. Very very poor.
Horrible wages...14 an hr. No comunication from head office. Absolutely no training provided. And the company has staffing issues. So your stuck doing multiple peoples jobs all the time!