Tri-Mach Group Inc. Employee Reviews

Great Company - 100% Recommend
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Elmira, ON31 January 2019
Tri-Mach Group of Companies has been one of the best companies I have worked for. The companies values and missions are clear and embraced. The atmosphere in the building is extremely friendly. Management is very supportive and approachable. There are great benefits and incentives that come with working for Tri-Mach and there is an ability to grow within the company. Unfortunately due to personal circumstances, I had to move to another job and re locate to another area, but I would 100% consider working at Tri-Mach again if given the opportunity.

*To the person who said that there was no clothing allowance for a dress code, I have worked for multiple companies and don't recall ever getting a clothing allowance. When you sign up for a position, you should be prepared to dress appropriately for that, not assume the company will dress you. The only jobs I can think of where they pay for your clothing are for the tradesmen and women where they must spend on fire-retardant clothing and work boots.
Pros
Friendly atmosphere, supportive management
Cons
Stressful during busy season
Great Place to Work
Administration (Current Employee) –  Elmira, ON31 January 2019
Tri-Mach has been a very good fit for me. There is always a new challenge; things are never boring. There are plenty of opportunities for advancement within the company, as it is growing rapidly. The management are open to suggestions on how to improve processes and they really listen to you.
Pros
Benefits, clothing allowances, snacks, RPS contribution matching
Great Work Environment with Opportunity for Growth
Marketing (Current Employee) –  Elmira, ON21 January 2019
The company is very welcoming during your first months, and you are quickly feel included by everyone. Management is very structured in a way that you feel you are heard and makes ongoing operations run smoothly.

The President and CEO seem to know exactly where they see/want the company in the future, and due to this, it is continually growing at a fast rate.
Pros
Friendly staff, annual uniform allotment, room to move up
Cons
Can be demanding if you are not an efficient worker
Growing Company- lots of opportunity
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  South Western ON21 January 2019
I have been with Tri-Mach since October of 2014. Tri-Mach has an outstanding reputation as a solution provider for the Food and Beverage Industry. It did not take long to recognize and appreciate the long-term customer relationships Tri-Mach has with their loyal Customers.

In my 4+ years the company has helped me grow both professionally and personally. I started out in an Inside Sales role. The amount of knowledge and experience I gained is exceptional. I have recently transitioned to an Account Manager role where I am continuing to grow and learn new things every day.

It is a fast-paced environment and there is never a dull moment. Every day is exciting and interesting.

The Ownership Team and Management group is very reasonable, approachable and understanding. Hard work is recognized and there is zero tolerance for lazy employees. The Ownership Team sets high standards for their employees. If you aren’t a hard worker or dedicated to your role/Company, this is not the place for you.

My co-workers are very talented, dedicated and passionate about their jobs and contribution to the Company. Everyone supports and inspires one another, we are more of a family than co-workers.

There is a lot of opportunity for growth within the Company. Whenever possible, the Ownership Group will promote Internally. The possibilities are limitless and Upper Management/Ownership Group will help you get where you want to go.

I am proud to be a part of the Tri-Mach Team, and I am excited to see where we will be in 10, 20, 30 years from now!
Pros
Benefits, Fair salary, Company RSP matching, Growing Company (Lots of opportunity for growth), Coffee and snacks provided, Great co-workers and Management
Cons
Long hours, Company has outgrown the building, parking and office space is limited (New building is in the works though!)
Great Place to Work
Documentation Specialist (Current Employee) –  Elmira, ON21 January 2019
Tri-Mach has been a very good fit for me. There is always a new challenge; things are never boring. There are plenty of opportunities for advancement within the company, is it is growing rapidly. The management are open to suggestions on how to improve processes and they really listen to you.
Pros
Clothing allowances for all departments
Awful place to work
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Elmira, ON18 September 2018
This job position seems like a good one at first but the management here have no idea what they are doing. You will get 3 different answers on something and then when you follow what the CEO says you will then be told by someone else that its wrong. You will be accused of doing or not doing things when in reality- it was someone else who caused the problem.

The person who is in charge of the administrative assistant is merely a suck up to the CEO and also has no idea what she is doing

They want you to wear particular clothing but yet don't provide you with a clothing allowance.

This company ONLY cares about the sales reps and project managers. They do not care or value the other members of the team

This company is also VERY cheap.
I would highly recommend you stay far away.
Pros
no pros
Cons
everything
Good product and design innovation.
Mechanical Designer (Former Employee) –  Elmira, ON19 June 2018
I found that the company has strong growth projections that prompt hiring plenty of staff. At the same time I also found the working environment to be very particular about individuals being the right "fit".
Pros
Hardworking people
Live to work?
Millwright (Former Employee) –  Elmira, ON23 November 2017
Top heavy company with many pockets to fill before yours. Great for young single guys but hard to have a family life with them. Fellow workers are great but you are just a number to management.
Pros
Double time Sundays
Cons
Working most Saturdays

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tri-Mach Group Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

Tri-Mach Group Inc. Reviews by Location