Since 1988, Tri-City Equipment has grown from a modest one-man operation into an industry leader for on-site equipment and earthworks solutions. We rent high-quality, heavy equipment, and provide operators who know how to get the job done right.
We move earth year-round in pits and quarries across Southern Ontario. We do overburden stripping, silt removal from ponds, and have accomplished award-winning land rehabilitation. You can also find us on construction sites for residential subdivisions, commercial properties, and golf courses.
Why work for us:
• After your probation period you'll be eligible for our Dental and Drug plan, which includes $200 towards eyeglasses.
• After 1 year you'll be eligible for a 2% matching RSP Defined Contribution plan.
• We offer a professional development track for drivers seeking to improve their skills on different equipment.
• We hold an annual rodeo where eligible employees can demonstrate their skills in dozers, loaders, and excavators.
Health and Safety:
• Health & Safety is a priority at Tri-City equipment, and we are continuously working towards improving our policies and processes.
• We’re continually working to engage with our Operators and Mechanics. As an employee, you’ll have opportunities to provide feedback on how to improve your workplace. – less