TRG Staffing Solutions

TRG Staffing Solutions Pay & benefits reviews

Good place to work for both who look for either full time or part time work. They accomodate you as per your availability. A typical day on work involves faced paced packaging with instructions from your leader. Hiring and promotion opportunities should be given to employees with good experience and qualifications. For some work officials there is a need to take the human approach to get the work done.
Pros
Good work ethics between peers, flexible shifts
Cons
Reduced hours of work.
Good place to work for students. Easy work. Everyone is friendly. They give part time and full time work as well. Easy access to public transport. I will recommend my friends.
Excellent working environment and helpful people Working condition are good and safety measures are properly followed with proper food and canteen place to relax
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Hard work
I had very good experience at work, they provide proper shift schedules to us so that we can manage our work according to that. Moreover they provide weekly pay on time, they have very good and Cooperative staff.
Pros
Weekly pay
Cons
This employer elected to publish survey results gathered via Indeed Insider. The survey results included this review. The employer has indicated that the reviewer was a current employee at the time this review was written.
I enjoy working with transline. working enviornment is supportive. transline pay faire as per work, they pay overtime, bonus, pay for every public holidays. Transline management is excellent. they guide everyone perfectly and find a perfect working place as per availability and requirements. workplace culture is good. I highly recommend transline to everyone, even my every friend once worked with transline they all had a excellent experience. My Manager Jobanjot kaur is very helpful and supportive.
i work here for 3 years on full time bases and have good experience ,better than many other places .working continue during covid era ,company take full precaution for safety and screening
Pros
regular work hours
Cons
Good agency for part timers and full timers too. Weekly pay.Enjoyed working . Flexible days to choose according to the availability.Good place for the beginners for learning.
Pros
Weekly pay
Cons
Great opportunities for part timers as well as full timersGood payFlexible hours for shift timings Good job assistance Friendly staffing assistance
They mention 40 hours of work, but they don't even give you 30hours of work in a week. They mention "Overtime available on a weekly basis!" - not even a single hour they allow you to work overtime. Every other day, work is finished earlier than 8 hours, breaks are not paid.
Poor management and sometimes questionable policies/rules. The pay cheque had issues sometimes but overall nothing horribly wrong with the job itself. General labour is tough though so it's a hard job to keep up with long term.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at TRG Staffing Solutions?
Love being an account manager but you handle a lot, sometimes more than your role. Teamwork is huge when you are away other account managers cover your account. People are great and many clients are wonderful!
Pros
People
Cons
Pay raises
this job was a mistake, i worked for a month and theyre were mistakes with my pay and lack of pay which took 3-4 days to correct, i was given no training and was clueless on where to go on my forst few days, no tour of which lines are were although the work was quite easy and not physically demanding at all, i would re apply for this job through any agency other then transline
Pros
good pay, easy work
Cons
inconvenient hours, poor managment and lack of guidance
its an ok agency pays weekly but work is not stable if your looking for that is permanent your better off just applying to jobs alone because they will take you on then let you go without warning
Pros
weekly pay
Cons
temporary jobs
The workplaces are good and suitable to all kinds of culture. Generally, it's all good from workplaces with table soccer game, its management, pay and etc.
When you get told you have a set schedule and plan on it, you expect to be working until you're let go. I didn't even get a week in before there was no placement available for me (although, looking at the job board there is) and I haven't been let go. I'm livid as I dedicate myself to my job and without work I can't pay my bills. During the intake the guy was on the phone for over half of it trying to get previous employee's issues figured out. I was put in a pretty awesome warehouse though which made me hopeful that there are places that care about safety.
Pros
Good clients
Cons
Work not ever guaranteed
Neat and clean working environment. Learning and growth opportunities. Coworkers are good and supportive. Two shifts morning and afternoon. Morning shift is more enjoyable
Pros
Paid lunches
Cons
low salary
there was alot of rework and alot of repacking there i have developed a skill at packaging . The warehouse was well kept and in shape making it delightful to eat in.
Pros
easy work
Cons
It was hard labour to much work and not enough pay and there is no security you can lose your job for there expectations and there expectations are not responsible
Pros
Getting your forlift license for free.
Cons
Lower lever people get treated as if they are desposable.
Very disrespectful and unprofessional management. Constantly making threats towards your job security, meanwhile your job performance depends on the speed and traffic of others inside the factory. Performance is described as "productivity". You must finish your order in a specific time frame, otherwise your prod goes down. If you have low prod, they send you home early, not giving you the opportunity to raise it back up. Constantly hiring new workers, so when they fire multiple people after 6 weeks, they aren't short staffed. Two twenty four minute breaks are given to each employee for every 8 hour shift. Also common for Transline to be late with payment.
Good place to work if you are a student or looking for temporary work or summer job people are friendly managment is decent work hours are good pay could be better