TRG Staffing Solutions

TRG Staffing Solutions Employee Reviews

Canada75 reviews

Featured review

TRG Staffing Solutions selected this as a representative review
Good place to work for students. Easy work. Everyone is friendly. They give part time and full time work as well. Easy access to public transport. I will recommend my friends.

Not a good place to work

Would not recommend TRG to anyone. You work so hard for such little pay. No work life balance and very high stress. Did not enjoy my time with TRG. Management did not support.

Cheaters and fraud

TRG has worst management system and they hire people in bulk. Later on they fire people with any reason. Pay rate is also low. Front desk people have no sense to talk with employees. They will not answering calls and emails and they expect employees should call or email them 4-5 time and then if they get chance they will reply. Poor management and worst staff.

Pros

Cons

pay rates, worst management, cheaters

Fun working environment,good growth,lot to learn everyday

People are very cooperative and friendly, good place to work. Management is also really helpful, good place to learn and grow. I have been working here since last year ,i have great experience working here. All the line leaders help new employees to learn and gave time for adapting the workplace

Pros

Proper time schedule

Cons

Na

Excellent

Excellent and very cooperative agency to work with helpful people.The workplace environment is good and maintain job culture. Overall good experience

Good workplace

Provide regular work to part time students. Staff is very cooperative and friendly. Safe work environment Provide instructions before workTake proper covid measures

Good working place

Excellent working environment and helpful people Working condition are good and safety measures are properly followed with proper food and canteen place to relax

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Hard work

Warehouse Associate

Best agency to work for I got hired in few days as I apply and working full time, Recruiter are very friendly and supportive also weekly pay is the best thing to manage your financials.

Excellent work experience with transline

This place is a best place where I have ever worked and I have learnt and grown so far in terms of responsibility. The management has supported me in all the aspects as I had no experience before working in a company. This place has given me a room to groom and prove myself as a responsible individual.

Great Experience with TRG

Fast fun paced environment. Enjoyed meeting and working with new colleagues. The interview and hiring experience was pretty straightforward, would recommend to anyone looking for new work.

Pros

fast paced environment

productive

good agency as well as cooperative . workplace is also excellent as the leaders guide them who are new there and also a enjoyable company. I learned many new things about work.

Pros

weekly pay

Good Place to work

I am working here for approx. 4 years. Good Place to work & learn new Skills. Seniors are helpful & cooperative & a good problem solver. Feeling Safe at workplace even in Pandemic.

Fast paced workplace with nice co workers and supportive Management

A typical day at work consists of Interviewing and hiring people for our clients working on the payroll and following up on emails. Making sure that both our clients and employees are happy. Management is supportive. The best part of the job is that you get appreciated for your hard work and you get opportunity to learn and grow.

Friendly Environment

A platform to give opportunity to grow and earn. friendly environment. helps you to succeed and explore new ways of learning and adapting the changes .

Variety of Jobs

If you want to fresh start your career TRG staffing is best place to learn new skills and boost your confidence .They have variety of positions based on one's interest and ability.

Overall excellent experience

I had very good experience at work, they provide proper shift schedules to us so that we can manage our work according to that. Moreover they provide weekly pay on time, they have very good and Cooperative staff.

Pros

Weekly pay

great workplace

i started working last year with TRG staffing ,it gave me an opportunity to grow and utilize my potential to grow in fast moving organization.........

Best

Good place and people to work with. Getting to learn new things everyday at this workplace. Very well managed and orientated . Interacting with new people everyday gives you good understanding.

Working at TRG

Great place to work. Management is very supportive. If you want a flexible position, this is the place to be. Lot's of opportunity for growth and learning. Very hands on and never a boring day.

Excellent work experience with transline

I enjoy working with transline. working enviornment is supportive. transline pay faire as per work, they pay overtime, bonus, pay for every public holidays. Transline management is excellent. they guide everyone perfectly and find a perfect working place as per availability and requirements. workplace culture is good. I highly recommend transline to everyone, even my every friend once worked with transline they all had a excellent experience. My Manager Jobanjot kaur is very helpful and supportive.

Amazing experience working with TRG Group

We have great future with the team ,however need to motivate team by some incentive/bonus plan as even small recognition makes a huge difference in to their thinking process and which directly translate to their integrity and level of commitment.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TRG Staffing Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare TRG Staffing Solutions with