TRG Staffing Solutions

TRG Staffing Solutions Employee Reviews

I am working here for approx. 4 years. Good Place to work & learn new Skills. Seniors are helpful & cooperative & a good problem solver. Feeling Safe at workplace even in Pandemic.
People are very cooperative and friendly, good place to work. Management is also really helpful, good place to learn and grow. I have been working here since last year ,i have great experience working here. All the line leaders help new employees to learn and gave time for adapting the workplace
Pros
Proper time schedule
Cons
Na
Good place to work for students. Easy work. Everyone is friendly. They give part time and full time work as well. Easy access to public transport. I will recommend my friends.
Excellent and very cooperative agency to work with helpful people.The workplace environment is good and maintain job culture. Overall good experience
Provide regular work to part time students. Staff is very cooperative and friendly. Safe work environment Provide instructions before workTake proper covid measures
Excellent working environment and helpful people Working condition are good and safety measures are properly followed with proper food and canteen place to relax
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Hard work
This employer elected to publish survey results gathered via Indeed Insider. The survey results included this review. The employer has indicated that the reviewer was a current employee at the time this review was written.
Best agency to work for I got hired in few days as I apply and working full time, Recruiter are very friendly and supportive also weekly pay is the best thing to manage your financials.
This place is a best place where I have ever worked and I have learnt and grown so far in terms of responsibility. The management has supported me in all the aspects as I had no experience before working in a company. This place has given me a room to groom and prove myself as a responsible individual.
Fast fun paced environment. Enjoyed meeting and working with new colleagues. The interview and hiring experience was pretty straightforward, would recommend to anyone looking for new work.
Pros
fast paced environment
Cons
good agency as well as cooperative . workplace is also excellent as the leaders guide them who are new there and also a enjoyable company. I learned many new things about work.
Pros
weekly pay
Cons
A typical day at work consists of Interviewing and hiring people for our clients working on the payroll and following up on emails. Making sure that both our clients and employees are happy. Management is supportive. The best part of the job is that you get appreciated for your hard work and you get opportunity to learn and grow.
A platform to give opportunity to grow and earn. friendly environment. helps you to succeed and explore new ways of learning and adapting the changes .
If you want to fresh start your career TRG staffing is best place to learn new skills and boost your confidence .They have variety of positions based on one's interest and ability.
I had very good experience at work, they provide proper shift schedules to us so that we can manage our work according to that. Moreover they provide weekly pay on time, they have very good and Cooperative staff.
Pros
Weekly pay
Cons
i started working last year with TRG staffing ,it gave me an opportunity to grow and utilize my potential to grow in fast moving organization.........
Good place and people to work with. Getting to learn new things everyday at this workplace. Very well managed and orientated . Interacting with new people everyday gives you good understanding.
Great place to work. Management is very supportive. If you want a flexible position, this is the place to be. Lot's of opportunity for growth and learning. Very hands on and never a boring day.
I enjoy working with transline. working enviornment is supportive. transline pay faire as per work, they pay overtime, bonus, pay for every public holidays. Transline management is excellent. they guide everyone perfectly and find a perfect working place as per availability and requirements. workplace culture is good. I highly recommend transline to everyone, even my every friend once worked with transline they all had a excellent experience. My Manager Jobanjot kaur is very helpful and supportive.
We have great future with the team ,however need to motivate team by some incentive/bonus plan as even small recognition makes a huge difference in to their thinking process and which directly translate to their integrity and level of commitment.
Good place to work, Transline really cares about the success in their team. Management is easy to talk to and understanding. Lots of room to grow and learn with the company.
Have been working with trg staffing from 5 years and I have wonderful experience to share .Fun working environment,good growth,lot to learn everyday .