Trenant Park Pet Clinic
Trenant Park Pet Clinic Employee Review

Great place to work. Very professional atmosphere.

9 January 2015
In a typical day at Trenant Park I would greet clients and patients, prepare files for their appointment, take prescription requests, sell food, answer questions relating to prices, parasite control, vaccination protocol and many other topics. My co-workers were positive and encouraging. I loved to make them smile too. The hardest part of my time there was, of course euthanasia appointments, but I always felt honored to be a part of this experience in helping them through a small part of their grieving process. I would also write the sympathy cards that were sent after this type of appointment. The most enjoyable part of this job was speaking with clients about their pets and bringing them a greater understanding of their pets care.
1.0Job security/advancement
12 July 2020
Receptionist (Former Employee) - Delta, BC
Everyone that works at trenant park is so sweet and caring. They all truly love what they do and they love animals. The medicine is too notch you will not get better. My overall experience was great management and leadership, great staff and great clientele. I highly recommend working here.
Pros
Staff friendly, fast paced, good medicine, incentives
Cons
Busy busy busy
9 November 2019
A little of everything (Former Employee) - Delta, BC
TPPC has the potential to be a great place to work. However it is mismanaged. Poor scheduling without regard to available staff makes a stressful day. Favoritism is glaringly obvious. Ownership has recently changed, however it doesn't seem the culture has changed much. Overall it is a great clinic with great staff and medicine, but it all comes down to management.
  1. Great place to work. Very professional atmosphere.