Tremor Video Employee Reviews

Lots of Changes
Manager, Ad Operations (Former Employee) –  New York11 December 2018
My first year and change at tremor was great. But after the Taptica purchase continual changes occurred which eventually made it a company I no longer wished to remain at. It was clear upper management didn't know much about lower level employee histories or needs.
Pros
gym onsite, some good people
Cons
expectation of more work for less incentive
It Was Okay
Support Engineer II (Former Employee) –  New York, NY12 June 2018
It was a great place to work and I enjoyed my time there. I wish we were as successful as we had hoped but we weren't and that stressed a number of folks within the org causing us to lose focus and scramble.

I think the board and management team did a great job pivoting but it felt too little too late.
Too much changes in management
Staff (Former Employee) –  New York, NY18 August 2017
Too much turn overs. Change of more than 50 percent of senior and mid management in the last 5 years, which result in many stalled initiatives and wasted efforts.
Pros
Good office perks like coffee and snakes.
Cons
HR and recruiting can be frustrating.
Account Manager, Buyer Platform (Current Employee) –  New York, NY14 April 2017
Overall good place to work but it's becoming more corporate than start up company that it used to be. Management is not transparent on employee's performance and doesn't have good mentors and willing to help employees grow. People's great here for the most part, but not the compensation.
Great workplace, poor management
Anonymous (Current Employee) –  New York, NY25 October 2016
Management needs to know more about what their direct reports do on their day to day. People with direct managers who are not in the management team gets acknowledged more and are given chances for growth.
Pros
great people and culture
Cons
high turnover
Productive and Fun work environment with ping pong tables
Office Coordinator (Current Employee) –  New York, NY31 May 2014
• Executive Support – Books travel and manages expenses for CEO, CFO, President Sales & Marketing and CRO
• Manages catering for all internal meetings
• Day to day office upkeep for all offices w/o office support, including stocking kitchens and office supplies, ordering as needed against budgeted amounts, liaising with building on any office issues as reported
• Manage office requests via wiki ticket system
• Manage Master Calendar
• Reception duties including answering phone lines, managing incoming and outgoing mail and greeting and seating guests
• New Hire support – key cards, desk set up, etc.
• Expense Support- Review and approve concur reports for payment following company expense guidelines
Pros
Free breakfast and sometimes free lunch
Cons
short breaks, healthcare

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tremor Video. Our community is ready to answer.