Trebor Personnel (TPI)

Trebor Personnel (TPI) Employee Reviews

Great Company
Great staff, help you feel part of their team immediately. The company helps find job opportunities for individuals who are eager to join the working world.
Amazing Place to Work
Amazing place to work at. The people in the office are so nice and helpful, everyone just works together to help the company succeed. Would definitely recommend applying if there are vacant positions.
If you think you've seen the worst..try this place!
Horridlly run company with garbage contracts...NO RESPECT for drivers. STEER CLEAR! You've been warned..I've been driving AZ for 32 years and have witnessed the downfall of many companies due to a lack of pay, unkept promises, and poor treatment. This industry is sickening and the agencies should be ashamed of themselves!
Pros
Absolutely NONE!
Cons
Everything!
Very caring staff.
Usually offers jobs that are above minimum wage.

Caters more to driving jobs, but offers some other areas as well including factory work.
Pros
Great pay!
Cons
N/a
Fun to work with
I am working with this company for last 9 years, pay on time, good management, good people to work with, fun to work with,good hrs, this company one of best agancy
Cons
Good hrs
very poor
i have been signed up with them for MONTHS and i have not even got a job out of them .. i call and call and its always the same thing we have nothing right now
management staff suck
go apply for job do all paper niver phone back you ph say i get back to weeks weeks go by co staff mamagement lie to much its matther time close down this office
Pros
Quick access to employment.
It was a temp agency and so it had it's benefits and let downs. Salary was usually minimum wage, no benefits, and no sick days. Job culture was low as people were unsure if they would be kept on or not.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Trebor Personnel (TPI)?
eating overtime and pay of truck drivers
Lots of agency paying now around $23 to $24 hour for local drivers and overtime start after 44 hours. No make sense how they pay overtime after 60 hours its own law that's why these people getting low star and they are very behind in the business and only focus of money money money. Drivers are only toys for them.
Avoid Working Here
First they treat you like a number. Then they promised me a job and then made excuses! > Very unprofessional, And when your there they talk on the phone out loud.
Cons
worked LOTS of temp place and this by far is the WORST!
first I'll work ANY job doing anything! i also am cert. AZ DZ CZ driver and heavy equipment 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 and so on... also have MEGA experience in MANY jobs.. and this place made me feel small and had NO jobs!? also when I did get sent to a few the companies were the worst and was not called again...? every time i call they have nothing at all... NOTHING!???
Pros
paid weekly?
Cons
everything. office has never worked a job before!
Avoid this agency
This agency is to be AVOIDED. I am an experienced forklift operator 20 years experience. Got only 2 jobs. They will send you out on one job then the company says they did not want you for that position.

Management very combative and if you complain about work assignment you dont get any more work. Most paperwork of any agency . Any positive comments here made by own staff
Pros
Not working for this place
Cons
Absolutely everything
Great working environment
Great working environment. Staff at the tpi sites are very friendly. There are always job assignments. I have never been laid off or haven't been able to revive work from this agency.
Fun place
Very good company. They have work for people that have experience in driving. The also pay on time and are usually not missing hours. Always direct deposited and honest people to deal with. If you are a new driver then this agency is not for you. In the beginning they might have jobs far away from your city but then they will give you lots of jobs nearby if you good worker
Pros
Free
Cons
Amazing company to work for and fun staff
You were expected by management to be continuously working in order to keep your job. The co-workers were nice. The hardest part of the job involved the heavy lifting of steel slabs, but the most enjoyable part was the constant light banter with fellow employees.
Pros
Friendly employees
Cons
Heavy repetitive lifting
Worst Agency
Very rude and very ignorant office employees, who do not use their first names. Instead they create a false name when contacting potential workers. \They do not care about the concerns from the workers or potential workers. They will place workers in a unsafe work environment, knowing full well of the dangers and risks workers face. They also take advantage of new Canadians, and put them at risk of getting hurt on the job and paying them as little as possible. They are constantly under the scope of the MINISTRY OF LABOUR. You do not want to register or work for Trebor Personal.
Pros
Cons
Unhealthy work culture and enviorment
They placement i got it was a great place .....
I was there for a while an i allways got all my checks on time ....

But it was a big pain in the neck when it came down to pay day beacuse they only give out check an they do not have direct deposit ......

An Thats why i left... beacuse it was a big challenge to get my check from one end of the city to the other end of the city......

They should have direct deposit regarles no exceptions......
Pros
Busy wearhouse
Cons
You have to pick up
good workplaces
For some people, some of the jobs in Karmax can be a bit hard, others might be too easy, but is always a place where other people make it much fun to work there. It is a very repetitive job. I have learned many different things about different cars and how to control the quality of each part and operate different machines. the hardest part of the job is when the part is too complicated to carry pr heavy enough to make you sore for the next day which more or less would be the same. The most enjoyable part in my opinion is seeing how these parts are made and assembled.
Pros
Cheap Amazing Food
worked with interesting people daily' loved helping employees get full time
I worked my way from part time to Sr. staffing co ordinator. every day was a new day, I was trained in health and safety, data entry. love the job loved the company.,.
Pros
finding employees jobs.
Cons
having to cancel employees
Work at Trebor Personnel Inc.
The job at TPI was challenging and at the same time interesting especially when you know the job from scratch.
The most enjoyable part was working with the team as we had a great team when we knew from the first sight what was needed from each of us.

The hardest job was when you dispatch people and they don't show up for work and trying to dispatch the replacement for ASAP.

I've gained a lot of experience working at TPI on how to recruit people and how to deal with clients.
Pros
Commissions
Cons
Early hours and not a very safe area.
Official response from Trebor Personnel (TPI)
15 July 2015
Thanks for the positive review! Your feedback is very important to us!
Official response from Trebor Personnel (TPI)
30 December 2015
We're glad you had a positive experience at TPI! As you know, it's a very tough industry with a ton of challenges.