Treasury Board Secretariat Employee Reviews
Showing all 20 reviews
Indeed featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
Most importantly I learned in TBS is work priority, taking the ownership of tickets, co-ordinate with the clients, reporting to higher management team. The most enjoyable part is first effort of resolution of the tickets is mine and than after research by myself and than co-ordinate with the TIER 3 support and learning the things.
Rate your recent company
Share your experience to help others
Help us improve!
Is Indeed your favorite place to learn about companies?
Not much to say here. This is a conservative government office with minimal room for creativity. Loyalty is not rewarded, but a pleasant place to work.
unfair hiring practices
The project experience was challenging and fast paced in which I learned to excel at. I learned a lot about project governance and administration in which I went on to work in other projects such as this one.
The middle management works very hard, but the senior management seemed confused and dysfunctional, and at times abusive towards my manager. My manager tried to shelter her staff, as did most managers, but at the end it was still horrible. Many people had mental health issues due to the stress at work. Eventually my entire team left to work somewhere else. I left because my contract ended and I was on maternity leave.
Work/life balance is great, but the pace is very slow, and the organization epitomizes bureaucracy. Some good people, but the bad apples are not weeded out, so experiences can differ.
Job security, rare overtime
no recognition for good work, slow advancement
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Treasury Board Secretariat. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 20 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Treasury Board Secretariat
- If you were to leave Treasury Board Secretariat, what would be the reason?2 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Treasury Board Secretariat?One person answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Treasury Board Secretariat?One person answered
- Does Treasury Board Secretariat require background check?One person answered
- What are the working hours at Treasury Board Secretariat?One person answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Treasury Board Secretariat?One person answered
See all questions and answers