TravelBrands Inc. logo
TravelBrands Inc.

TravelBrands Inc. Employee Reviews

Home based

Home based ....on the go.....save time and money in transportation. miss office environment miss interaction with people. you don't know whom you are talking to.

Amazon place to work with great people

You will love to wok there if you get the job since the culture and the people there will help you get around if ever you are stuck in something. BTW the perks are amazing.

Best place to work with as an IT professional

I was working there as a developer, the place is good, management and the team is very cooperative. They also offer work from home. I miss working over there.

Great variety and management

Every call is different from taking payments to booking transfers or packages. Supervisors are supportive and willing to listen. Hardest part of job is travel agents being disappointed in having product not available. Best part is giving the agents what they want at a good price.

Great people to work with

The people are great to work with, but management could use some work. There always lots of changes. The social committee is always holding great events to engage employees and make things fun!

Fantastic company to work

I have been with TravelBrands for almost two years. I always feel as if I am valued and understood. There really isn't a typical day. Every call is different. You could be booking a vacation or taking payment on a file. I've learned people are funny. Some are friendly and out-going; others are precise and firm. Staff and supervisors are great. They understand, cooperate and help out whenever possible. The hardest part of the job is dealing with agents who want to insist we have a product but, don't want to hear it may be sold out or unavailable. The best part of the job is putting together a vacation for an agent's clients they would fall in love with.

busy environment, helpful managemnt and coworkers

Loved working there, learning something new every day, and helping agents with challenging inquiries. This job gives you a great pleasure once you solve the problem -as if you achieved a lot and make somebody else happy by doing it!

Pros

work from home

Cons

work overload

good company to work with

overall good working experience. I just worked there for a year and employees were fun to work with. The company is sold and will merge so there is no job security at this moment so I would like to look for other opportunities.

Pros

Empolyees were fun to work with

Cons

The location is far for me.

A busy workplace

The job of full cycle Accounts Payable is busy. Open mail, sort and scan to Filebound for invoice uploading. Checking accuracy of invoices, i.e. taxes and fund allocation. Always ready to accept last minutes assignment, rush through payments.

Pros

Bight working environment; Free coffee

Cons

Last minute changes

Compagnie pauvre

Je travaille pour cette compagnie depuis plusieurs années. Le gros probleme est surtout le salaire. Pratiquement le salaire minimum. Apres 10 ans de service on ne gagne pas plus que 15$ de l'heure. Mais nous devons être disponible pour travailler 7 jours semaines. Parfois les shifts dans mon département finissent a minuit. Il faut aimer faire ce job car sinon il n'y a aucun avantage a travailler pour cette compagnie.

Pros

teletravail

Cons

tout le reste

Company gone down hill

Travelbrands used to be a great place to work. That is befofe it was bought by red tag and Used to be called Thomas Cook. There are no raises, lay offs left right a centre. Management has no clue what they are doing. Very reactive environment, no future planning. If you like making minimum wage with no job security, for people who don’t care about any of their employees this is the place for you! Otherwise, go work for a real company.

Pros

Cons

Too many to list

fun work place free coffee

great work area learnt a lot about new banking apps. great opened-door management. Hardest part is outages most enjoyable part of the job is location, clean work place and great equipment.

Fun work place but no entertainment.

We are the first of contact for travel agencies and airports. I learnt a lot about travel industry and airport codes. Great management but mostly offsite Divers culture as it is a worldwide company. Hardest part of the Job is learning a lot of airport codes and applications. I enjoy the interaction with a lot of people from all over the world.

Pros

free coffee

Cons

regular 8 hours

Work stay busy and be productive . Must be ready to achieve my goals at work I like to be in a team work enviroment , so there will be always positive attitude

Fun to collaborate with the big finance team

Some regular month end procedures and entries. A lot to learn in GST/HST/QST and Corporate taxes. Dealing with many audits in a year (GST/HST, QST, Income tax, annual financial audit)

Ambiance négative où l'employé est un numéro

Aucune considération pour les employés depuis les nouveaux propriétaires. Les employés sont des numéros et les avantages ont été enlevé.

Négatif

Environnement négatif. Aucune considération pour les employés depuis les nouveaux propriétaires

Environnement de travail agréable.

J'ai adoré mon expérience chez Travelbrands,Mon formateur était très instructif, j'ai beaucoup appris avec lui. C'étais une expérience très enrichissante. J'ai appris comment réservé une croisière, faire des cotations sur le prix d'une croisière, un hôtel et aussi les transferts et également faire les dépôts/paiements.

Pros

Les horaires

Worked with a great team in the office as well as our suppliers

Main job duties were drafting travel documents for the clients and posting our product on the company website. Assisted with organizing and attending roadshows.

Pros

Loved my work as well as the travel perks

Cons

Low salary and not much room for advancement

Well organized and cooperative culture

Lots opportunity to learn Clear guideline and cooperative culture Overtime happened only few times Successfully restructured for financial condition But less than average salary.

Very poor management, commission cuts and no job security.

Would think twice about working here. They have high staff over turn and only care about themselves. Would not hesitate to throw you under the bus if it was a benefit for them.
  • TravelBrands Inc.