Travel Edge

Travel Edge Employee Reviews

Canada6 reviews
Not a good place to work. I was hired for Business Development and was supposed to have a home office however that was not the case. Management is not supportive and business is totally underdeveloped
This company is a complete disaster. Incompetent management. High turnover with average tenure about one year. The only upward mobility path is through kissing the boss's rear-end.
No leadership, extremely high turnover and projects don't come to fruition. Workplace culture is toxic and unprofessional. Very hire-fire and it can make the environment very stressful.
It is a really good company and the growth is tremendous. If you get an opportunity at Travel Edge you should not miss it. The culture at Travel edge is inclusive with many activities and lots of opportunities to help the community.
This is not the sort of company you would like to invest your career in. There is a lot of dirty politics and job insecurity. The management is not sure about what they want from an employee.
During my time here I learned a lot of new systems as well as improved my skills with Excel and other Microsoft Suite applications. Management is not always as involved with their staff as they should be and there is currently no performance review or bonus plans in place. Too much turnaround here as well, which causes insecurity with current employees.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na