Transx Group of Companies Employee Reviews

worst management
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB24 March 2019
worst experience ever.
If ask foe something always NO.
Every one of them is a boss except some people.
Avoid - toxic
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB6 March 2019
Management claims to be open to change but will not back up any staff who try to implement those changes. The people there are great, but management is crushing them and discarding them with no sense of loyalty. No coaching or training was ever offered to me during my time there. It's a sad and toxic place full of irrelevant old men who don't have anywhere else to go.
Pros
cafeteria
Cons
management are egomaniacs
Happy employee
Driver (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg Corporate Office4 March 2019
Trans X helped me in a situation, giving me opportunity and support to work for them.This is a long haul truck driver job so you need to be prepared to stay on the road for days, I got all the help to do my work and all my questions are answered by the operation if needed. The most important for me whenever I have a problem there is always someone I can talk to. If you like this lifestyle I could definitely recommend Trans X.
Good decison
Driver (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg Corporate Office4 March 2019
I don't regret joining TransX, I got a lot of help at the start and in the migration process.

A lot of good people in the office and in the shop.

The company ain't perfect, but so far I haven't found a company which is perfect ;)
Change some managment people
Driver (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg Corporate Office4 March 2019
Good with if change some managment people some problems in planning fleet managers don't listen drivers problem if change some managment people I recommend to my friends and other who looking for drivers job overall is good
Equipment repair
Driver (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg Corporate Office4 March 2019
Well management needs to be better at planning loads and not bully drivers to just to do it . Also the trailers and converters need to be repaired at a better pace than they are now .
Bad management makes it look more bad for first impression
Driver (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg Corporate Office4 March 2019
Management is really bad they treat drivers really bad always nagotiating the hours for drivers work. The owner operator pay is lower then most of the companies in the Industry. Headquarters terminal is not organizad properly old equipment always breaking down the company needs big upgrade.
improvement needed
Driver (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg Corporate Office4 March 2019
needs to improve management. worse management and dispatch. specially us dispatch needs to be changed or improved. shop needs lots improve ments. no well experienced mechanics. very bad equipments specially trailers. needs upgrade.
Work at transx
Driver (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg Corporate Office4 March 2019
Good company .good work But lack of cooperation between difference department and dispatcher towards work and drivers. Needs improvement at upper level to improve work environment and achieve best results and growth of company
Yard problems
Driver (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg Corporate Office4 March 2019
Hi work with TransX good experience but have a little problems one think Mississauga on or Vaudreuil-Dorion, QC yard to congested so some time triller parking big problems thank you
Best organized company
Driver (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg Corporate Office4 March 2019
Good company,and workers are very helpful.best management is good part of company.scheduled run is nice thing about job.most of time busy day starts with concerns where we are taking load how would be weather conditions?and how we can reach there on time.but our planer always let us know ahead the time then we can go relax and drive safely.the hard part of job is weather conditions.
Owner Operator
Driver (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg Corporate Office4 March 2019
Trans x , Deck-X is a stable Company, that's what I like. What more can I say, I been going on 12 years. The amount of time I been here, speaks a great volume on it's own..
Turnpike fleet
Driver (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg Corporate Office4 March 2019
Driving with transx is not bad at all if your dispatch team starts to realize that they have human beings behind wheel and not a robots. The second you say you don’t feel safe driving today for reasons like weather and health conditions they start threatening you bay saying “So you want us to start looking for new driver or I have a list of drvers who we can replace you with”. So if you want to work with transx be ready to face these threats specially if you want to work with TURNPIKE fleet. Try every other option or company before you apply with Transx TURNPIKE FLEET. Every thing else is business usual.
Best part of the job
Driver (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg Corporate Office4 March 2019
I made lots of mistakes that should have caused me termination at work, but I am surprised to be still accepted at my work place , it's just unbelievable to me. Transx to me is not just a workplace but a family too. I love that company. My problem though is the compensation has never increased ever since I joined the company, 4 years now, still I do recommend Transx to prospective employees.
A Very Happy TransX Driver
Driver (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg Corporate Office4 March 2019
As a truck driver, I have enjoyed nothing but a fantastic experience here. There are lots of miles and at the same time plenty of home time. Everyone is incredibly friendly and kind and fleet managers always work with you to find solutions if issues arise. I only wish every truck driver in the world could experience the amazing work environment here at Transx.
Good company
Driver (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg Corporate Office4 March 2019
Transx is the Greatest company in trucking Line .i star my owner/ operator carrier from Transx.it nice experience .it is nice company for work.a lot of benefits
Owner/Operator
Driver (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg Corporate Office4 March 2019
The dispatchers and management care about you as an individual and do their best to work with you to look after your needs.

The milage rates could be better but thats an industry problem, they are competitive and the work environment does compensate for some of the lack of pay for me personally.
Review
Driver (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg Corporate Office4 March 2019
Work depends upon the manager you are dealing with. Some fllets are good to work. You need to find out where you want to work and who is your supervisor.
About work place
Safety is very high
Good equipments
Upper management is good
Driver (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg Corporate Office4 March 2019
A good place to work but management is not good. They don't have to treat people they force u to do work. All over its good place but management should behave properly

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Transx Group of Companies. Our community is ready to answer.