Transx Group of Companies

Transx Group of Companies Employee Reviews

Canada277 reviews
Featured review
Transx Group of Companies selected this as a representative review
Transx is a fair company in regards to my position of Safety and Compliance. Co workers in my department were knowledgeable and willing to share information.
I work for Canxpress, I go back and forth to California, I am in a great routine, the dispatchers are fantastic, if I need time off for anything there’s no problem. The management seems great, the safety team are always happy to answer your questions.
Pros
Money and miles
Cons
Truck speed governed to 99 kph
Very Competitive and fast paced environment. Be ready to be micro managed on all that you do. If you can handle all this then you should be fine. There has been a high turn over rate in the last couple of months.
Unorganized and Old Equipment.Wrongful Trimations and unreal Trip Planning.Not worth your time to work here. Stressful Work space and unsafe practices.
Working with transx feel you are working for your own,equal opportunity company well paidto his employees, newer equipment, safety is the no 1 priority
It’s ok company to work but you have to have a clean commercial record for five years & if you have a warning on there they won’t hire you back. You have to pay out of your own pocket and submit the receipt to wash the trailer inside
Pros
Nice new trucks safety is good
Cons
100 HR Kms
Very busy work environment, but I strive in those types of roles. Plenty of inclusion and location is very trendy. Management is very competent and makes you feel welcome.
The environment can feel a bit too much like college and there are visible cliques so you must involve yourself in the company culture to advance. Some people are bothered by this but I personally like being consumed in company culture
Pros
good environment
Cons
stressfull
I worked in this company for 9 months.I really enjoyed working here.But I would suggest that Management should have lack of coordination with its employees.
Pros
Drivers of this company are very friendly.
Cons
Stressful working environment
Avoid this company like the plague. They’ll promise raises then they won’t deliver. They’ll hire someone new and expect you to train them to do the same job, and they’ll be paid more than you. Prime time for layoffs is November, that’s so they don’t have to pay you the profit sharing bonus.

There’s no upside to working for TransX.
The job which I used to do was very stressful. There was no proper distribution of work among the employees. Management had no control over harassment of the drivers.
Never praised for good work.
Lucky to receive 25 cent raise a year.

I havent worked there in a few years. I left as the work environment was very negative and no place to advance to within the company
Worked there as a driver for 8 years
Best company I have ever worked at.

If you can get along with the operations team you will be fine.

If you want to work over the road or local you can do it
Gd management. Caring . Absolute level of training. Work life balance. Cordinative.professional staff. Very systematic. Preserving work ethics. Amazing pay.
I worked as a owner operators for 15 years due to health issues I have to leave this job otherwise my planning to retire here.
I worked hard with honesty and in 15 years of work company treats me very well specially the top management.

For me Transx treats there drivers as family.No complaints no issues.Transx is one of the best company in Canada.
Terrible company. Management is horrible. Stay away If you like life. If you have no desire to live, this is the company for you. Good luck. No comroddery. Angry people work there who dont like taking, but placing blame. Very low moral.
Pros
You get to go home at the end of your day
Cons
You eventually have to go back there or your bills wont get paid.
tres bonne équipe proffessionel bonne experience de travail
New tractors.peterbilt trucks need foam tape on every snap on panel to stop the rattles.working there was a pleasurable experience.very friendly dispatch.
This place was so much fun to work at that I laughed everyday at how crazy management is. The place looks very run down and needs a lot of upgrades. Invest on your company and the people that run it.
My experience was not good. I felt the company over charged customers. Management made no secret on who they had it out for, was open about stressing staff out till they quit. Socializing of any sort was frowned upon. Management would make jokes to other staff members about certain staff completely oblivious to the damage they were causing.
This is a very large company. The culture is your typical logistics environment. You will face challenges working for this company as a female or a visible minority.
CN is sticking in OLD TX without any oil .
One fine morning list is received and heads are chopped off. no more overtime is paid .

everyone from manager and down is trying to survive.