Transwest Air

Transwest Air Employee Reviews

Hands on work environment dealing with air crafts and customers
Transwest Air was a stressful yet rewarding occupation. I interacted with customers on a daily basis and coordinating planes landing and taking off. I dealt with invoices and Medivac emergencies.
Pros
Free snacks
Cons
Changing hours
Fun fast pace workplace
I have years of experience working with Transwest Air, I love the people and the environment, company wide. I started back in 2017 and once I commit, I stay committed.
Flight attendant
I was called for interview by phone called back Brittany who had left message for me to call her back when I called back she told me that's taken care of already that's all she said very weird way of doing interview's. When I looked a website she is a customer service agent very unprofessional
Pros
Good website
Cons
Bad interview practice
If you like making 13$ an hour go for it !
You will make a little more than minimum wage, and you won’t get raises for years !
Employees are great. But you can’t live off minimum wage , specially being a flight attendant. They expect you to be at they’re beck and call , and the manager is not the greatest.
Pros
Friendly staff
Cons
Below average wages
Transwest Air
Nice place to work, the workplace culture is somewhat strong, i think it could be stronger. You learn a lot about Aviation and different flights, it is a cool thing to learn about.
Lovely People
My job here at Transwest is a blast. Everyone in the company is so friendly and its easy to feel right at home. I've learned a great deal of information about the aviation field and I continue to learn more every day.
The informal friendliness of the company attracts and retains employees and customers.
The miracle of Transwest is that several distinct professional cultures operate efficiently: airline, bush, helicopter, charter.

Transwest, like most aviation carriers, suffers from government over-regulation.
Pros
High Morale
Cons
Long distances to travel on the job
i loved wokring at the airport
great job with benefits. i love the fast pace of the job. i enjoy the many kinds of people i worked with.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Transwest Air. Our community is ready to answer.
4.4