Transportation Investment Corporation

Transportation Investment Corporation Employee Reviews

Canada4 reviews
The company has changed with a new mandate. The new management is even better. The culture is positive and very team focused. Can't beat the location either being downtown Vancouver.
This is such an amazing company to work for. The work culture here is fantastic. Everyone here is so nice, friendly and smart. It really is a great team to work With EXCEPT if you are in the finance department.

The current finance management does not know what they are doing. They don't communicate well, they create stress within their staff, they do not know their own departments processes, they micromanage, they have unrealistic expectations on what can be completed in a given time, ect. The list goes On. The finance team has a poor work life balance, when every other department has a very favourable work life balance.

I met so many life Long friends at this company, that I would strongly recommend working here only If you are seeking a non finance related job.
TI Corp was a great place to work with amazing employees! We weren't just workers, we were a family. We took approximately 100+ inbound calls, processed payments, answered questions about tolls and set up new customer accounts.
Pros
Great workers!
Cons
No proper parking.
I enjoyed working at Transportation Investment Corporation. An extremely professional environment with extremely hard workers. Team players and good people.
Pros
Work life balance moto
Cons
Ups and downs for busy times
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Transportation Investment Corporation?