Transport Training Centres of Canada Employee Reviews

Was a good place to be at in the medicine hat office
Campus Manager (Former Employee) –  Medicine Hat, AB14 June 2017
I would have to say that I enjoyed my time there the medicine hat office was great to work with. The people there were friendly and I had learned a lot.
I enjoy it!
Administration Specialist (Current Employee) –  Sudbury7 December 2016
I highly recommend TTC to anyone looking to work here. It is a family oriented business that is good pay with room to move up. Vacation, we get a week off for Christmas this year, benefits and we all work together to help each other. Lots of new things to learn everyday, and every day has different challenges that you can grow from.
Pros
Great hours, good pay, team work, positive environment
Watch your back!
Student Instructor (Former Employee) –  London, ON4 November 2016
Not nice place to work. They set you up for failure at every turn. They typically encourage the instructors to drive defective equipment and break the rules.
Do not work here unless you want depression!
Regional Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Sudbury, ON8 September 2016
I would never recommend anyone to work for this company. they treat there employees EXTREMLY poorly and constantly yell and scream at you. you never get a " good job" or "your doing well" its always you effed this up etc. They rip there students off with hours I myself have seen it hands on.

The management is so terrible I have never been mis-treated so much in my entire life. they belittled me and bullied constantly. the amount of anxiety walking into that place was unbearable. If your looking for employment I would suggest you do not take a position within this company as they are NOT a good company to work for.
Pros
Cons
everything!
great place to work
Campus Manager (Current Employee) –  Brockville, ON2 May 2016
great place to work, staff and management amazing. Very family orientated, flexible. co-Workers are awesome. Students are great as well
micromanged too much
Transport Driver Trainer (Current Employee) –  Ontario14 February 2016
I like working, and getting paid to work, being asked to work is no issue but when you show up to work and the student is unfortunately unable to attend results in you losing hours but expected to suck it up and wait while not getting paid
Pros
easy job, help people learn
Cons
management had no clue
Na
AZ/Heavy Equipment Trainer (Former Employee) –  Barrie15 February 2015
Good company to work for but not enough hours and the pay is too low....part time hours need full time hours needed to support family
Pros
na
Cons
na
Lots to learn.
HEAVY EQUIPMENT PROGRAM SILVER/AZ PROGRAM (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON16 July 2014
Lots to learn. Take each day as it comes and learn as much as you can, when you can. the people there are nice.
Pros
they try to work with you.
Cons
Hours can get mixed up sometimes.
not a good place to work
Driver Trainer/ Instructor (Former Employee) –  St. Catharines, ON15 December 2013
Head office insists on keeping equipment barely legal. At times training clients on trucks that were unsafe and in need of repair and to wait to the point of lights that don't work, bald tires, and engine problems of various nature
Head office tends to ignore the needs of clients and employees in general it seems they (head office) is in it for money no matter the outcome I am sure the Ministry of Training Colleges and Universities would not be impressed to see how their funds are being spent.
Had to sue for monies owed to me
Pros
i enjoyed most students forming some friendships along the way
Cons
long hours, low pay, bad equipment, no support from head office
steady flow of information
back hoe (Former Employee) –  student13 December 2012
Was a great place to learn got some experience, and met some great people
Mixed Work Experience
Admissions Specialist (Former Employee) –  Sudbury, Ontario6 March 2012
Professional looking establishment but very inconsistent with communication at all levels with high turnover that didn't ensure job security.
Pros
compensation, schedule
Cons
miscommunication