Transline Group Canada Inc.

Transline Group Canada Inc. Pay & Benefits reviews

Canada27 reviews
ok agency
its an ok agency pays weekly but work is not stable if your looking for that is permanent your better off just applying to jobs alone because they will take you on then let you go without warning
Pros
weekly pay
Cons
temporary jobs
Fun place to work
Love being an account manager but you handle a lot, sometimes more than your role. Teamwork is huge when you are away other account managers cover your account. People are great and many clients are wonderful!
Pros
People
Cons
Pay raises
terrible temp agency but easy work.
this job was a mistake, i worked for a month and theyre were mistakes with my pay and lack of pay which took 3-4 days to correct, i was given no training and was clueless on where to go on my forst few days, no tour of which lines are were although the work was quite easy and not physically demanding at all, i would re apply for this job through any agency other then transline
Pros
good pay, easy work
Cons
inconvenient hours, poor managment and lack of guidance
Generally good
The workplaces are good and suitable to all kinds of culture. Generally, it's all good from workplaces with table soccer game, its management, pay and etc.
Work? What work?
When you get told you have a set schedule and plan on it, you expect to be working until you're let go. I didn't even get a week in before there was no placement available for me (although, looking at the job board there is) and I haven't been let go. I'm livid as I dedicate myself to my job and without work I can't pay my bills. During the intake the guy was on the phone for over half of it trying to get previous employee's issues figured out. I was put in a pretty awesome warehouse though which made me hopeful that there are places that care about safety.
Pros
Good clients
Cons
Work not ever guaranteed
Productive and fun place environment
Neat and clean working environment.
Learning and growth opportunities.

Coworkers are good and supportive.

Two shifts morning and afternoon.

Morning shift is more enjoyable
Pros
Paid lunches
Cons
low salary
repetitive work
there was alot of rework and alot of repacking there i have developed a skill at packaging . The warehouse was well kept and in shape making it delightful to eat in.
Pros
easy work
Fast paste
It was hard labour to much work and not enough pay and there is no security you can lose your job for there expectations and there expectations are not responsible
Pros
Getting your forlift license for free.
Cons
Lower lever people get treated as if they are desposable.
Terrible Job
Very disrespectful and unprofessional management. Constantly making threats towards your job security, meanwhile your job performance depends on the speed and traffic of others inside the factory. Performance is described as "productivity". You must finish your order in a specific time frame, otherwise your prod goes down. If you have low prod, they send you home early, not giving you the opportunity to raise it back up. Constantly hiring new workers, so when they fire multiple people after 6 weeks, they aren't short staffed. Two twenty four minute breaks are given to each employee for every 8 hour shift. Also common for Transline to be late with payment.