Transline Group Canada Inc.

Transline Group Canada Inc. Employee Reviews

Line work
Boring made boxes and picked and packed candy/chocolate.
Management you never really saw, only had supervisors.

Nothing was really very difficult on this job.
fast-paced working
learnt so many things and have good management they are always listen their employees and also we are having so many meal treat their
some times they are having very much difficult work and we are tired so much and they also gave so much opportunity to the people
Extremely shady
They do not respect workers at all...
I have left and am currently still waiting for a T4( as are most people)

Lots of harassment and uncleanliness with food ( when reported, NO action taken)
Fast paced work
Everyone was working at the same pace

Keeping up was the hardest part of the job

I learned nothing

I did not enjoy the job

It was not very interesting
Fun place to work
Love being an account manager but you handle a lot, sometimes more than your role. Teamwork is huge when you are away other account managers cover your account. People are great and many clients are wonderful!
Pros
People
Cons
Pay raises
boring
they are disrespectful constantly hiring as many don't stay. I was injured on job, put on light duty, was put in office and shuffled papers over and over, days when supervisor didn't come to work or had no work sent me home, knowing I take bus. but sent home when there is no bus running yet.
I would not recommend this place to anyone.
Pros
non
Cons
disrespectful, rude
Mismanaged, high school environment.
The work is extremely easy, almost mind numbingly so. However, as an experienced worker I can say they give zero training to new hires. You're literally just a number, someone doesn't like you, you're gone. I drove forklift, the job was easy and pay wasn't bad. I quit due to the culture. If you don't mind being just a number and possibly being sent home early everyday it's not bad. Management and supervisors hide in the offices while a bunch of children oversee the operations. Also a very unsafe place to work as warehouse is literally 3X over capacity.
Pros
Simple work, clean environment
Cons
Bad culture, no leadership, management hides. High school mentality
terrible temp agency but easy work.
this job was a mistake, i worked for a month and theyre were mistakes with my pay and lack of pay which took 3-4 days to correct, i was given no training and was clueless on where to go on my forst few days, no tour of which lines are were although the work was quite easy and not physically demanding at all, i would re apply for this job through any agency other then transline
Pros
good pay, easy work
Cons
inconvenient hours, poor managment and lack of guidance
It is the trashiest job I have ever done
The people from Belvika are just so disrespectful towards you. Also, the line leaders talk to you as if you are garbage. The weakly payment if forever always late and sometimes they forget to give you a portion of your due money. There is a lot of discrimination happening and people mostly bicker at each other instead of actually working which makes your line less efficient, which affects you at the end of the day which can lead you to get fired even if it is mainly not your fault. I would not recommend this. Also, it is a poorly payed job.
ok agency
its an ok agency pays weekly but work is not stable if your looking for that is permanent your better off just applying to jobs alone because they will take you on then let you go without warning
Pros
weekly pay
Cons
temporary jobs
Bad work place
Actually it’s a BAD company make people working there , then said to them we are sorry we can’t hire you..I had a terrible experience there . That was 5 months ago
Generally good
The workplaces are good and suitable to all kinds of culture. Generally, it's all good from workplaces with table soccer game, its management, pay and etc.
Work? What work?
When you get told you have a set schedule and plan on it, you expect to be working until you're let go. I didn't even get a week in before there was no placement available for me (although, looking at the job board there is) and I haven't been let go. I'm livid as I dedicate myself to my job and without work I can't pay my bills. During the intake the guy was on the phone for over half of it trying to get previous employee's issues figured out. I was put in a pretty awesome warehouse though which made me hopeful that there are places that care about safety.
Pros
Good clients
Cons
Work not ever guaranteed
Terrible just terrible
Was rarely brought in for shifts, while the job was advertised as full-time packager I was brought in for 7 shifts, 7! In 4 weeks. I got more than that working at a pizza hut in a small town. The pay rate is god awful but what can you expect from a temp agency. You never knew if you were in or not unless you emailed multiple times a day. The only good thing about working for transline was the weekly paycheques. But even then I made maybe $600 there so what does it matter.
Pros
Cons
God awful false advertising
Perfect use of disposable employees
They hire you for a 6 week training knowing you can’t meet impossible expectations. Only so the company can avoid paying full time employees. And refuse to help you to meet those expectations
Productive and fun place environment
Neat and clean working environment.
Learning and growth opportunities.

Coworkers are good and supportive.

Two shifts morning and afternoon.

Morning shift is more enjoyable
Pros
Paid lunches
Cons
low salary
repetitive work
there was alot of rework and alot of repacking there i have developed a skill at packaging . The warehouse was well kept and in shape making it delightful to eat in.
Pros
easy work
Cons
Hardly any work some employees smelled.
All companies who deal with agencies should come up front and tell us what we did wrong instead of going through
the agencies who never picks up there cell phones or answering machine at there office. Had to phone more than 6 six times in order for agencies to send my ROE paper over to Service Canada.

I knew I should of never left my job almost 4 years. I knew I should of not

left my job for a stupid agency and

Adecco is another bad one. I would

never tell anyone to go to agencies for work. Poor pay also.
Pros
One department at Archway was nice shipping
Cons
Rude employees and management except one supervisor in order picking.
Fast paste
It was hard labour to much work and not enough pay and there is no security you can lose your job for there expectations and there expectations are not responsible
Pros
Getting your forlift license for free.
Cons
Lower lever people get treated as if they are desposable.
Many discrepancies in paychecks due to constant disorganization
When I worked through this agency they put me somewhere terrible.
-Discrimination

-Constantly was underpaid for what I actually worked(missing hours off my paycheck and they couldnt find our time sheets)

-Also often not getting my paychecks on time due to some disorganization(didnt get my paycheck for 3-4 weeks at one point)

-Saw people go home too early often because they brought too many people in

-Often unorganized and confused

-Unpleasant experience overall

I suggest going anywhere else.
Pros
Slightly above minimum wage(which won't matter soon)
Cons
Too many to rename^
Worst Job Ever
The management here could care less about you and doesn't help you what so ever. You have to learn by yourself and are expected to already know what to do when you get there. They treat you like you are dumb and a robot. Worst job!