TransForm Shared Service Organization Employee Review

View all TransForm Shared Service Organization reviews

Great place to work in Erie St. Clair region
Change Management Consultant (Current Employee) –  Windsor, ON15 October 2018
TransForm is a great combination of working in both private industry and healthcare. TransForm is unique in that we offer business services like procurement and IT, while being embedded and closely linked to our member hospitals. This allows us to work on value-added changes and improvements that help hospitals do more with less.

I love working for TransForm. Across the organization are great people who aren’t afraid to collaborate, speak their mind, and talk about doing things differently if it means better service to our customers. From accessible leaders, to a great culture, to competitive pay and benefits, I’m happy to be growing in my career with TransForm SSO.

Other TransForm Shared Service Organization Employee Reviews

Great people, rewarding and exciting work
Administration (Current Employee) –  Chatham-Kent, ON8 March 2019
I started with TransForm as a volunteer while I was still in college and was able to apply to a temporary opening around the time of my graduation. My manager was a fantastic mentor that helped me get to where I am today.

TransForm has challenges because it is still a fairly new company and decentralized but overall the people really make the workplace a great place to be a part of.

It's rewarding knowing you can play a part in improving healthcare from back end services. I'm always able to be a part of new projects and challenge myself.

Pay is competitive, benefits cannot be beat in this area and the job flexibility is really what makes TransForm stand out when trying to get that perfect work-life balance.

I'm excited to see where TransForm grows in the next few years.
Pros
Pension plan, vacation, work-life balance, job flexibility, rewarding work, great colleagues
Cons
Challenges that come with a new company
Great Place to Work - for the 2nd time!! - current employee
Assistant (Contract) (Former Employee) –  Chatham-Kent, ON19 October 2018
Management is right on top of recruitment. AODA is very important here, as is a culture of acceptance and freedom from discrimination. Job Work/Life balance is important to this employer and certain flexible hours can be accommodated depending on the department. Salary is decent. There is some advancement in certain areas. They seem to like advancing from within, where possible My experience with Management has been very good. They are responsive, organized, friendly, good natured and hard working. Job culture is open and kind. My co-workers are funny and really great to work with. I respect them very much. I enjoy working here very much, even as a contract employee. Thanks, TransForm SSO!
Pros
management, salary, job culture
Cons
none that I can see

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TransForm Shared Service Organization. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4