TransForm Shared Service Organization Employee Reviews

Great Place to Work - for the 2nd time!! - current employee
Assistant (Contract) (Former Employee) –  Chatham-Kent, ON19 October 2018
Management is right on top of recruitment. AODA is very important here, as is a culture of acceptance and freedom from discrimination. Job Work/Life balance is important to this employer and certain flexible hours can be accommodated depending on the department. Salary is decent. There is some advancement in certain areas. They seem to like advancing from within, where possible My experience with Management has been very good. They are responsive, organized, friendly, good natured and hard working. Job culture is open and kind. My co-workers are funny and really great to work with. I respect them very much. I enjoy working here very much, even as a contract employee. Thanks, TransForm SSO!
Pros
management, salary, job culture
Cons
none that I can see
Okay place to work, nothing special about it.
Transform (Former Employee) –  Esclhin16 October 2018
Caters to higher ups and does not care about employees that aren't considered management. Way too many politics for such a small company, meetings galore and nothing actually gets done. Need to hire more people, no room for advancement within certain departments. Standards and policies are not the same across departments, depends on manager.

Pay is decent but much less than other similar positions in Windsor or London. Benefits are not that great and there are no incentives to go above and beyond. Very hard to get a raise and doesn't seem to be based on performance.
Pros
Pension, some benefits are good
Cons
Politics, pay, catering to certain employees
Official response from TransForm Shared Service Organization
6 November 2018

Sorry your experience wasn’t great; we’ve made huge strides according to our latest employee satisfaction survey. Our employees have clearly indicated that job satisfaction is very high, in fact at 83%. The survey included questions about our salary and benefits, growth and development opportunities, management relationships, etc. TransForm also has a valued reward and recognition program that is active and helping to engage our people. Management takes great measures to create an environment that supports our people as they strive for personal excellence!

Great place to work in Erie St. Clair region
Change Management Consultant (Current Employee) –  Windsor, ON15 October 2018
TransForm is a great combination of working in both private industry and healthcare. TransForm is unique in that we offer business services like procurement and IT, while being embedded and closely linked to our member hospitals. This allows us to work on value-added changes and improvements that help hospitals do more with less.

I love working for TransForm. Across the organization are great people who aren’t afraid to collaborate, speak their mind, and talk about doing things differently if it means better service to our customers. From accessible leaders, to a great culture, to competitive pay and benefits, I’m happy to be growing in my career with TransForm SSO.
Excillent Working Experience
Support Analyst (Student) (Former Employee) –  Sarnia, ON4 October 2017
Best place to start my career.
Had a wonderful time during my co-op.
Supporting staff and working environment.
Learned a lot during this short time...

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TransForm Shared Service Organization. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4