TransForm Shared Service Organization

TransForm Shared Service Organization Employee Reviews

Canada6 reviews
I had good time working at TransForm Shared Services Organization. I had a chance to work with very talented people who were team players and very helpful.
Pros
Remote work allowed
Cons
I started with TransForm as a volunteer while I was still in college and was able to apply to a temporary opening around the time of my graduation. My manager was a fantastic mentor that helped me get to where I am today.

TransForm has challenges because it is still a fairly new company and decentralized but overall the people really make the workplace a great place to be a part of.

It's rewarding knowing you can play a part in improving healthcare from back end services. I'm always able to be a part of new projects and challenge myself.

Pay is competitive, benefits cannot be beat in this area and the job flexibility is really what makes TransForm stand out when trying to get that perfect work-life balance.

I'm excited to see where TransForm grows in the next few years.
Pros
Pension plan, vacation, work-life balance, job flexibility, rewarding work, great colleagues
Cons
Challenges that come with a new company
Management is right on top of recruitment. AODA is very important here, as is a culture of acceptance and freedom from discrimination. Job Work/Life balance is important to this employer and certain flexible hours can be accommodated depending on the department. Salary is decent. There is some advancement in certain areas. They seem to like advancing from within, where possible My experience with Management has been very good. They are responsive, organized, friendly, good natured and hard working. Job culture is open and kind. My co-workers are funny and really great to work with. I respect them very much. I enjoy working here very much, even as a contract employee. Thanks, TransForm SSO!
Pros
management, salary, job culture
Cons
none that I can see
Caters to higher ups and does not care about employees that aren't considered management. Way too many politics for such a small company, meetings galore and nothing actually gets done. Need to hire more people, no room for advancement within certain departments. Standards and policies are not the same across departments, depends on manager.

Pay is decent but much less than other similar positions in Windsor or London. Benefits are not that great and there are no incentives to go above and beyond. Very hard to get a raise and doesn't seem to be based on performance.
Pros
Pension, some benefits are good
Cons
Politics, pay, catering to certain employees
Official response from TransForm Shared Service Organization
6 November 2018
Sorry your experience wasn’t great; we’ve made huge strides according to our latest employee satisfaction survey. Our employees have clearly indicated that job satisfaction is very high, in fact at 83%. The survey included questions about our salary and benefits, growth and development opportunities, management relationships, etc. TransForm also has a valued reward and recognition program that is active and helping to engage our people. Management takes great measures to create an environment that supports our people as they strive for personal excellence!
TransForm is a great combination of working in both private industry and healthcare. TransForm is unique in that we offer business services like procurement and IT, while being embedded and closely linked to our member hospitals. This allows us to work on value-added changes and improvements that help hospitals do more with less.

I love working for TransForm. Across the organization are great people who aren’t afraid to collaborate, speak their mind, and talk about doing things differently if it means better service to our customers. From accessible leaders, to a great culture, to competitive pay and benefits, I’m happy to be growing in my career with TransForm SSO.
Best place to start my career.
Had a wonderful time during my co-op.

Supporting staff and working environment.

Learned a lot during this short time...
Ask a question about working or interviewing at TransForm Shared Service Organization. Our community is ready to answer.
4.5