Transcom Worldwide NA Inc Employee Reviews

Great Place to Work
Training and Quality Manager (Current Employee) –  Brockville, ON27 February 2018
Transcom has been a great place to work, with many great people to work with. Many opportunities to advance is that is what you are looking for. Great training and support!
Pros
Great Benefits
Cons
Salaries not aligned with industry standards
Friendly environment
Techical Customer Care Agent (Former Employee) –  Barrie, ON4 May 2017
Motivational strategy of supervisors was very helpful for daily work. Management was quiet helpful. Transcom is definitely a great place to work. Schedulling for family convince is awesome part of Transcom.
Amazing People
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Brockville, ON16 March 2016
Working at Transcom, taught me how to appreciate the things in life we generally take for granted. I increased my skills level, while also being able to organize my timetables.
Fun at work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Brockville, ON25 April 2015
I enjoy hearing from persons from other places. I also enjoy assisting other people with needs. I learned how to balance multiple tasks while completing in a timely fashion. I enjoy how the management as well as co-workers mingle together to assist you in providing the up most care and respect to your requests. The hardest part of my job, was not being able to always get happy customers, as some situations were past my capabilities. I enjoyed all parts of my job, especially the family- styled relationship within Transcom.

Want to know more about Transcom Worldwide NA Inc?

Ask a question