Transbec

Transbec Employee Reviews

Canada15 reviews
Belle entreprise avec de belles valeurs
Locaux propres et collègues de travail agréables

Belles activités organisées pour les employés et ce régulièrement
Salaire avantageux.direction
Sécurité de l'emploi

Équilibre vie
Pros
Stationnement gratuit
Cons
Courte durée pause
Coworkers were very helpful and easy going. Guaranteed 40 hours of work. Constantly giving work when tasks are done. In general a good overall experience in a warehouse.
The best company I ever worked with and once i finish my studies, i will definitely be returning. The work ambiance was fantastic and stimulating all while allowing me to grow as a person and develop new friendships. The life lessons learned at Transbec have made me a better student and will be with me for the rest of my life. Thank you Transbec and see you soon!
Pros
Keeping me fit. Well located off the highway. Surounded by good leaders and friends
Compagnie qui s'occupe bien des employées, BBQ, jardins communautaire, nombreux activités tout au long de l'année. Équipe et ambiance dynamique avec un beau milieux de travail. La direction est très à l'écoute et est ouverte à l'avancement.
Pros
Bonne assurances complètes
Bel environnement de travail, bonne ambiance, entreprise jeune avec plusieurs activités sociales, je recommande Transbec à tous ceux qui se cherchent en emploi!
Pros
Activités sociales, ambiance, heures garanties, assurances
Poor management head office says one thing local staff change it. Not good work environment staff seams to fight more than help each other. Was told all kinds of lies from management at all levels and from staff as well.
Ever since I joined the company, I've been guided and tutored by my coworkers at just about every step and I had a great time working there. The job included plenty of free parking and in a great area.
great work environment poor life management accommodations, inconsistent hours and work locations and environments overall not the worst job not the best job, the people make it great and rewarding.
Pros
new locations daily, overcoming new obstacles
Cons
inconsistent hours inflexible at times
Très bien - travail saisonnier - remplir les bons de commande reçus
good working enviroment nice staff , very welcoming, only work there as a temporary employee therefore i dont have much to say beside this is overall a solid company.
bonne ambiance de travaille relation employeur et employé très bonne salaire bien
A day at work consisted of receiving stock, unpacking, checking and placing in proper location. Shipping out orders across as well as preparing them for incoming customers. This job helped me refine my organizational skills.
Pros
Hours were great
Cons
Poor managment
On an average day I pick orders and put away stock. The hardest part of work is trying to figure out the returns of new, defective or not even ours. The most enjoyable part of my job would be dealing with the different customers and learning more about the parts and the companies we deal with.
Pros
Salary and location
Cons
N/a
•place les article sur les étagères
•l'aspect le plus difficile de votre poste est lors que les article etais sur la derniere tablette, il etais trop haut pour moi

•l'aspect le plus agréable de votre poste: on finisais a 4h
Pros
rabais