Hire more knowledgeable people, not the one who have no experience at all on costumer service and aviation, and hire more matured and mostly color skin people. Not a bunch of young and no knowledge how to handle the situation.
Be fair to other, don’t make that company get worse for service. Hire people who have knowledge for the job even people have age problem or skin color. Pick the best one not the worst one, who are young and no experience at all.
- How do you feel about the future of Transat A.T?One person answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Transat A.T?One person answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at Transat A.T?One person answered
- If you were to leave Transat A.T, what would be the reason?One person answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Transat A.T?One person answered
- What is the salary of a flight attendant in Montreal/Toronto?One person answered
- How much does a flight attendant make?One person answered
- Is this an in office position or outside sales rep?One person answered
- What is the vacation policy like at Transat A.T? How many vacation days do you get per year?
- Is there a direct line for recruitment in Toronto? I received a call for a phone interview but my vo…