Trans-Ontario Express Employee Reviews

Don't come work here
Administrator (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 February 2019
This place is not professional at all, team work is non existent and management doesn't seem to care. All are quick to anger and must have their nose in everything. Even the employees are rude. Pay isn't great either. Benefits aren't bad though so I will give them that. Unless you really upset them, slim chance of dismissal.
Pros
Decent benefits
Cons
Unprofessional
Worst Employer
Courier Driver (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON1 February 2019
Never work as a courier driver as contractor, Would never get paid as promised. As a contractor you would be a paid 33% if you drive compani's Vehicle but you wound not get even that. Some times if you dont get pick up you make no money that day.
Pros
Cons
Will such your soul
Don’t be fooled
Shipper and Receiver (Former Employee) –  Markham, ON22 November 2017
Jobs good pretty straight forward but the employers are fake towards their employees they go on like they nice but they will stab you in the back do not be fooled
Pros
Jobs easy
Cons
Employers are wack
Official response from Trans-Ontario Express
23 November 2017

Thank- you for your review. While we disagree with your feedback, we did enjoy having you as a part of our team, even if the time was short. We wish you all the best in your future endeavours, and as mentioned, you may use us as an employment reference.

Amazing Team Environment
Support (Current Employee) –  Scarborough, ON9 November 2017
The environment is friendly and the work is rewarding. I have learned so much being here! It is a busy and fast paced environment, but we help each other and come together to complete all initiatives. Family style place to be, support is available.
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON14 August 2016
Trans-Ontario is an excellent company to start and build your career. The management are courteous and friendly as the company values team bonding. There is a lot of opportunity for growth and advancement
Friendly, Professional, and Effective
Billing and Invoicing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Scarborough, Ontario7 January 2015
Great coworkers, effective managers, and everyday is a learning experience. A company that truly allows you to explore your various capabilities and excel in what you love.
good steady work
Transport Driver (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON9 October 2014
you talk to this dis patch in the morning you get your assignment you get your truck ready for the day making sure it is safe to opperate ,the exciting part is everyday your doing something different there is a radfio in the truck and the dispatch send you places to pick up freight to deliver or bring back to the yard the hardest part of the job is the traffic but after 14 years i can handle it mostly the job is customer service which im very good att.
Fast paced job and an excellent team to work with.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON9 September 2013
A typical day at work included checking e-mails to ensure any orders were taken care of. Create new accounts through cold calling.
Prepare and present quotes with delivery times for new clients
Manage a high volume of existing accounts. Go to meetings.
I had a high level of trust with my co-workers because it required extensive multi-tasking while working on several presentations at one time. The hardest part of my job was trying to do a good job for difficult clients and the best part was achieving that goal.
Pros
Great company to work with.
small but growing
Commercial Driver (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON31 August 2013
people were friendly, the job was a little boring walking around in circles picking orders 40-50 times a day, but over all it was an enjoyable job

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Trans-Ontario Express. Our community is ready to answer.

Trans-Ontario Express Reviews by Location