Trans-Continental Textile Recycling Ltd. Employee Reviews

Provide great opportunities for advancement
Office Clerk (Current Employee) –  Surrey, BC13 August 2018
I have been working here for more than 2 years. They provide opportunities for advancement. Great working ambiance. Good team work. The owners are friendly and nice and they make you feel that you are valued.
Very nice owners
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BC14 July 2018
I worked here for over two years. The owners are very nice and hands on. It is a very good opportunity for someone Has work production line work and want something less heavy.
Pros
Fixed hours
Cons
Not much overtime except if you work weekends
Paranoid owners that don't care about their people
Management (Former Employee) –  Calgary25 April 2018
Owners truely don't care about their employees. Issues went unaddressed until it started to impact them. Went years without a bathroom or running water in the warehouse. Owners were convinced everyone was stealing from them, very toxic place to work.
Cons
Terrible owners, dusty dirty workplace, always sick
not reconmended
trans-continental textile recycling ltd (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB2 March 2018
its not worth your time its not worth the pay. I'm not into really badly dirty towels nor wet stained blood sheets and really don't care to clean up after someone else and their girlfriend. they would play with my hours from part time to full time like a yoyo. you do ten times more than what the pay is worth.
Pros
Cons
you end up sick
Dont waste your time.
Driver (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BC10 February 2018
No stars for no class,disgusting,undereducated management and ignorant. You know who you are!? Don't waste your time. You won't be appreciated! Management never happy. Culture here sucks.
Pros
Cons
Ignorance
Always start at different times .. big turnovers
Driver (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BC7 February 2018
Always start different times they tell you 8 hr full time but lol it takes a few weeks to inter grade you into the system.. trucks are old but ok ... the texted all the time when ever they like wake u up . And ask u to come in if you have no life and this is the job for you
Pros
Cons
A lot
Was let go with no feedback or chance to improve
Clothes sorter (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BC6 February 2017
I liked this job and was let go out of nowhere with no feedback whatsoever (granted it was within probation period after 6 weeks). The person training me left the country, and 4 days later I was fired. Management wasn't clear with me about my goals and how to achieve them, so to this day I am not sure where I went wrong. I tried to get answers after the fact, I sent an e-mail and was completely ignored. I was training the person who would replace me without even knowing I'd be gone. Very high turnover rate in this place, most people I talked to had been working there for less than 3 months. I would say communication is poor in this place, so either you get it or you are discarded. Very disappointing.
Pros
Great hours, no weekends, no customer service
Cons
Cold, dusty warehouse
Good Opportunity
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Surrey, BC3 December 2016
Good opportunity for the right individual who can multitask and work with little supervision very challenging and fast pace environment