Traffix Employee Reviews

Definition of true bullying, bad culture and lies. Spoilt Rich KIDS run the company and use lawyers to scare ppl who have never dealt with any of this
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON20 October 2019
More politics than the white house...Turn and Burn!

Hire ,Use, Take and Fired!

Sell you the dream, you do above and more and then take it all away.

Or you don't produce insane numbers right off the bat, you are done.

Then you do and its not high enough and your out!

they will break you, its really upsetting.

all they do is find out who has a big book of business at there competition companies, offer them more money to transfer the business over and once you do that then they fire you.

the only reason this place hasn't been shutdown for misconduct is because the lives there ruining just get new jobs and move on instead of formal complaints in large numbers to service ontario or the labour board,
if anyone current or previous employee took the time they could easily put together 50 ppl and make a real impact complaint
Stressful, bullied by owners and management, PTSD from this place it really messed me up
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  GTA, ON17 October 2019
Two sides there is there the operations side and then there is the sales side... Operations side does all the work and gets treated like dirt and paid even worse.
Sales side makes company insane amounts of money, depending on who you are and who you know in the company will determine how long they decide to keep you around, but once they feel like they have drained you of everything, you are gone. its like a low class high school with all the politics.

Don,t even know where to start with the owners, they may be the meanest group of people you could ever share a room with and you better pray something doesn't go wrong (work related or not) if it does and you dont have the "VIP Pass" you better believe they will take all anger out on you.

they ruined the industry for me
Productive place to work
Logistics Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Milton, ON12 August 2019
Great people and family oriented. Lots of room for advancement. Most days go by fairly quickly. Good benefits. Hardest part of the job was the balance. If you dispatch any loads you are accountable 100% so have to be available by phone/email 24/7.
Pros
free lunches, holiday party
Employment misery
Logistics Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON17 March 2019
Prepare to be bullied by management on a daily basis. No matter how hard you work, you don't work enough. Company is notorious for dropping carriers for an extra buck. Logistic coordinators are hated by all: management for "not working hard", carriers for dropping them (they have no say in keeping the carrier on the load). Whatever goes right is taken as a management merit, whatever goes wrong is your fault and responsibility. It is a miserable place to be in every day. Company grabs any load any time: any coverable and uncoverable lane for peanuts. High turnover: low pay, joke commission structure, empty promises, zero work-life balance. Stay away as far as you can.
Pros
Hardly anything
Cons
Miserable environment, horrible and unfair management style, low pay, ridiculous commission to load coverage ratio, stressful
Do Not Work Here
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Milton, ON / Oakville On5 January 2019
If you value your self esteem do not work here. No matter how hard you work it will never be enough. Management play favourites and have no clue what they are doing. This was the absolute worst place I have ever worked in my entire life. If you work here don’t even think about taking breaks or going to the washroom. Also prepare yourself 10 and 11 hour days with no extra pay or compensation. It is an open concept office so prepare yourself an extreme loud environment. This is not a good place to work. The turn over is high for a reason. No one lasts longer than a year due to sheer burn out. Run far away and don’t look back.
Pros
Absolutely Nothing
Cons
Long Hours, Terrible Management and High Turn Over
poor work life balance
Business System Analyst (Former Employee) –  Milton, ON4 January 2019
its a start up style company that has some ambitious leaders however their ambition translates in a cowboy type attitude. This could be the industry,it was my first time working in this type of industry.
Good experience at the cost of work-life balance.

Choose carefully
Pros
depanding on where you are, experience to multiple areas
Cons
very cheap, not alot of financial growth
Work hard, play hard
Logistics Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Milton, ON26 November 2018
Traffix is a place that you can grow - I have seen it myself. It has the potential to be a huge company, yes it takes time but it's getting there - Before working here I was wary of the negative reviews - all places get good and bad reviews but it depends on your team and management 100%. They do not micromanage, they want you to learn at your own pace and trust you as an employee. which you don't see at many places.
Pros
Fun lunches, good co-workers
Cons
None so far
Please avoid at all costs
Account Manager/Sales (Former Employee) –  Milton, ON25 May 2018
They will let you go if you stand up to their unethical treatment of you. They will pass you up for a promotion if you are a woman and tell you it's because you have temper tantrums. They will screw over a truck that is 100$ too expensive and ruin a good trucking relationship, and then tell the coordinators that it's their fault they can't cover shipments because they're not working hard enough. They MICROMANAGE you to a TEE. If you make a complaint to a colleague via email, you better believe that they've read it. They know EVERYTHING you say and do at that place, and they will make sure to threaten you for it. If you went to the bathroom, you better believe they are timing that bathroom break of yours. You really have no value to them unless you are a salesperson. The customer is always right, and you are always wrong. Not to mention, they will literally accept ANY shipment that comes their way. Even if it's 5 o'clock on a Friday and there are literally NO TRUCKS available. They are GREEDY, and they put MONEY before anything else - before their employees, before their trucking relationships, they don't care. But you are supposed to PRAISE them because they take you go karting and paint balling once and a while. The most garbage company I have ever worked for in my entire life. Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please do not work here. You will be sad everyday.
Once in a lifetime opportunity
Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Oakville, ON17 April 2018
From day one at Traffix, it was evident that I had stumbled upon an incredible opportunity. From ownership straight down to entry-level support staff, I found myself surrounded with inspiring, supportive team members that have helped contribute to my personal success in this role. Lack of micro-management was a promise that has held true, creating a sense of trust and confidence that is unique in a sales role.

This company's reputation coupled with decades of experience has helped me close deals that have historically seemed out of reach.

I can honestly say I have fun at work and look forward to my work week. This industry can come with a bundle of stressors and I am fortunate to have such incredible colleagues and management to lean on and put a smile on my face.

Quite literally feel like I have won the lottery with this gig. Cannot say enough about this place. I see myself here indefinitely.
Pros
uncapped earning potential, fun culture, unlimited potential for growth, company is growing at incredible speed, constantly learning, huge emphasis on mentourship rather than management
First class
Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON9 April 2018
Traffix is growing so fast and creating so many opportunities for anyone seeking advancement. Love the leadership and the vision, it truly feels like a first class organization. In my past I found only meaningless employment a now feel passionate and excitement towards my future.
Pros
Support, advancement and great income opportunities
Cons
More staff interactions with all the new branches.
Great People, Great Place
CSR (Current Employee) –  Milton, ON9 April 2018
Things I love about Traffix:
- the people... close knit team and they really make you feel like family
-the sales coaching... as a recent grad, the training and ongoing mentorship has been amazing to help me exceed my goals
-room for growth... they seem to be opening a bunch of new offfices and I see a lot of my peers advancing into leadership positions as a result
- other positives: bright and fun environment, good holiday party, good coffee, and fun summer bbq

Drawback:
-occasional long hours... this seems to be consistent in the industry and has happened to me a handful of times on the job when unexpected things come up last minute. Management is always appreciative when I work a bit outside the regular 9-5 so I don’t mind doing so now and then.
great culture
Sales (Current Employee) –  Milton, ON6 April 2018
In an industry where there are problems that can happen everyday at anytime, it's always good to know there are people in your office that have your back. Managers are here to help you succeed and push you to do better. I have worked here for 5+ years and have been lucky enough to grow with this company as they push forward in the transportation industry.
Pros
the people
Great opportunity for success in Logistics
Logistics Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Milton, ON3 April 2018
Traffix is a great place to work, learn and be challenged. If you are willing to put in the effort everyday, they are willing to ensure your success.

I highly recommend anyone looking for a great career in Logistics with a go-getter attitude who is not afraid to step out of their comfort zone to join the winning team. You will not be disappointed.

Success is what you make it and at Traffix it is up to you.
Pros
Earning potential, great leadership, opportunity for advancement
Cons
Candidate screening, long days
A Great Place to Call Home
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Milton, ON3 April 2018
As a CSR I have worked at a number of different companies in this industry. This company has hand down the best culture out of any of them. I can totally see why they are having the success they are having and growing so quickly.
Pros
Great music in the office
Cons
Lack of parking
Amazing Opportunity
Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Milton, ON3 April 2018
This is an incredible company to work for. Anyone who has the drive to be successful and work with mike minded people should reach out to Traffix for a career. I plan on staying and growing with the Traffix Team.
Pros
Collaboration
Hard work is recognized
Senior Logistics Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Milton, ON3 April 2018
Great place to work and good culture. Company is growing quickly which allows for advancement. Some after hours calls but this has been consistent with any co. in logistics.
Avoid working at Traffix
Logistics coordinator (Former Employee) –  Milton, ON12 January 2018
At first Traffix seems like a great and energetic place to work, but after a few months you will notice that everyone is miserable, management talks down to employees and constantly misleads people. There are some great individuals that work there but the majority of people working at Traffix are not happy and this is due to management and the way they treat employees. Traffix had the potential to be great, but if you value your happiness avoid working there.

Other complaints, they pay poorly, bad scheduling, false promises, and most importantly be prepared to get yelled at and put down. They will not value your hard work, favouritism is extremely apparent, and don't try to make friends with anyone as most people leave quickly. I was there for 2 years and it seemed like 1 person quit or was fired every month, I easily saw over 20 people leave the company in my time there.
Avoid at all costs.
Pros
A few great people
Cons
Long hours, verbal put downs, poor management
Productive and helpfil workplace.
Shop Assistant (Former Employee) –  Milton, ON8 August 2017
Amazing experience. Productive workplace. Happy and helpful co workers. A lot of room for growth. Long hours, but good pay. No issues when asking time off for doctors appointments. Would recommend job to anyone.
Pros
BBQs
Turning into a winner
Sales (Current Employee) –  Milton1 April 2017
Traffix has been around for many years. New people have come in and turning this company into a winning machine. I love the direction we are now heading. New branches and more focus on the employees has been the best change.
Pros
Great senior managers
Cons
Still some old school people here that are having trouble with positive change
Room for improvement
Logistics Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Milton, ON17 January 2017
Traffix has the potential to be a great place to work, but management / ownership actively choose not to become better. Morning meetings are pointless beyond pointing out obvious negatives; there's no forum for positive achievement, in fact, their is little to no positive reinforcement at all. They'll tell you they believe in a team environment and culture, while conversely showing you that you are expendable and replaceable. The entire work staff of demoralized individuals just going through the motions. A company that says one thing, and acts the opposite, all stemming from incompetent management and poor leadership.
Pros
we went paintballing once for an hour
Cons
lack of communication, poor management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Traffix. Our community is ready to answer.