Traffic Tech Inc. Employee Reviews

Avoid at all costs
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Kirkland, QC30 July 2018
This review is a bad one simply because they expect far too much from you for next to nothing in return. I have worked for this company for over two years now and have been promised and led on time after time regarding career advancement and salary increase, its all lies. I would never recommend to my worst enemy to work for Traffic Tech. Please do yourself a favour and find somewhere else to work, somewhere where they actually appreciate and know a good employee when they have one because Traffic Tech does not. Avoid at all costs, don’t waste years off your life at this place.
Pros
Gym, office location
Cons
Expect far too much from you, salary, workload, management
Harassment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON16 July 2018
I did not enjoy working at traffic tech (mississauga) sales staff were very rude, as a new person they put me with 3 seniors on a team, they just expected me to know everything in one week n would make faces or smart remarks while I was trying to work, conversations about race or weight made me uncomfortable! They were like oh were use to new ppl quiting maybe its because you dont give them a chance!
“Great place to work”
Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC9 July 2018
I had a great experience working at Traffic Tech in Accounts Payable. Great environment, and coworkers with "can-do" attitudes. Everyone is very easy to approach and ask questions. I have gained a valuable experience in my time there.
Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Kirkland, QC9 July 2018
Growing company. Fast-paced, never a dull moment. Staff and Management are friendly and courtesy. Good environment, no overtime, good benefits. Large newly renovated offices.. enjoyed working there.
Pros
Free Gym!
great place
Dispatcher and Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC2 July 2018
great place to learn
I still use everything they taught me.
I went back to work there.
I only left because they did not seem to have a permanent position for me
Pros
great offices
Cons
too much competition
Awful
Logistics Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Dartmouth, NS29 May 2018
I worked here just long enough to pass probation, when I got fed up with the harassment, judgement and lack of work life balance. The pay is definitely not high enough for what they expect you to deal with.
Pros
Free coffee
Cons
Horrible management.
Nothing to mentiom
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC4 May 2018
Traffic tech was a learning curve for me within the freight forwarding/ cargo industry.

I learned a lot from my former boss who is no loner there which has been a few years now.
Pros
nice people, company is family oriented
Cons
salary
Cut throat company....I loved every minute
Dispatch / Customer (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON16 April 2018
I worked at Traffic Tech as Dispatcher and Customer Service.
This is sales / negotiations and is a saturated industry.

Its not easy however sink or swim.
Either you can or you can't.

I loved working at traffic Tech.
I have only good things to say about them.

I was trained by the best, they know who they are......

total sense of accomplishment and achievement once you apply hard work and dedication to sales and negotiations when you meet your targets..... my team always did.....I learned more so much working there.

I miss all you guys

thanks for a great experience

I would return in a heartbeat maybe a reach driver.....the possibilities are endless......
Pros
christmas party siting with lawyers, Head of ops, owner and my sales team
Cons
long hours stress and pressure
Fun place
Logistics Specialist - Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB16 April 2018
Overall it's a good place to work. Challenging some days, high stress but makes the day go by fast.

The systems we have in place are really the best I have seen in this industry as well.
Pros
Excellent working hours
Cons
Not enough help some times
3PL - Fun working
Logistic Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Burnaby, BC1 April 2018
best start up for freshers.
Limited growth.
self learning
great environment
developing skills
supportive staff
building clients and suppliers
always learning new things
Pros
working Independently
Cons
Limited Growth
Account manager
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB4 February 2018
This place is pretty much a pyramid scheme. It’s all smoke and mirrors, you start at $37,500 salary no negotiation, expected to be on call 24/7 with your work phone and work stat holidays. Then when you do get promoted you no longer receive salary and are on straight commission. You have to pay for your health benefits, this place is a joke avoid it at all costs.
Pros
None whatsoever
Cons
Poor salary until you lose it, pay for your health benefits. Basically a pyramid scheme.
An Interesting and important foray into the world of sales.
Junior Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC19 January 2018
Traffic Tech was an interesting place to work. The workplace culture was relatively friendly but as anyone in sales would articulate, its competitive. Good people there but be prepared to bust your chops if you want to stay on board.
Pros
Good cafeteria
Cons
N/a
Fun place to work at.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC8 August 2017
I have been at Traffic tech for 3 years now and I have to say working here has been pretty great . The staff is friendly and the office management is amazing .
Unprofessional environment but makes you the most efficient employee that you can be..
Operations Facilitator (Former Employee) –  Montreal, QC24 February 2017
Much room for improvement in corporate vision, however their sink or swim approach allows for employees to become incredibly efficient. Lots to learn and often overwhelming, but rewarding.
International department
Manager Operations (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC9 February 2017
INTERNATIONAL DEPARTMENT
Responsible of tracking of international boats from of China and Middle East with destination Canada and sent to the process of billing.
longest 6 months of my life
Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC5 January 2017
After a lengthy training , I finally got to be apart of a team , only to be laid off a few months later , very mundane job .
no challenge , very clique
Don't quit a job to go here!
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC19 November 2016
Horrible management starting with the president. The owner is not that bad.

This company is ruthless! They do not care one bit about the employees. Very hipocritical. They will kick you when you're down.

The only good thing about this company is that most of the employees are cool.
Pros
xmas party
Cons
everything else
Terrible work environment and management
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC20 September 2016
Save yourself the agony. Do not apply to this company. Shameful management and constant arguing. Not a respectful or reputable company. Workers are treated extremely bad in all departments, upper management thinks they can treat you however they desire. The work environment is dark, no excitement whatsoever. Do not plan on having a person life as they will make you carry a phone at all times after work hours. The training staff are awful, expect to be given dirty looks for no apparent reason. Not a proper work place.
Pros
Non
Horrible place to work
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON23 July 2016
Management is terrible. Absolutely no job security. Extremely segregated. Typical work day consists of constant conflicts between management & warehouse associates.
Pros
Cons
Pay is ok
Decent Pay Horrible Job
Logistics Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB19 June 2016
Management couldn't care less about you, there is constant fighting and bickering between coworkers. You don't get any kind of separation between home and work, you are given a work phone and expected to be on it or available at any time of day or night.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Traffic Tech Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.