Traffic Tech Inc. Employee Reviews

Be warned
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Burnaby, BC26 March 2019
If you attempt to work for this company, make sure you do NOT apply for the Produce department as it is managed by an individual who treats people like garbage and feels threatened by employees potential. In no way he matches his title as "director" so this alone makes the integrity of the company as a whole questionable.
Pros
Fun co workers
Cons
Staff rotation because of bad management
High turn-over .
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Burnaby, BC4 March 2019
Monotonous job and lack of management.

The sad part is they know how bad they are, but they don’t do anything to change this.
......................
Pros
Coffee and friendly team
Cons
Low Salary. No management at all.
Credit Assistant (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC11 February 2019
Chaos
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC29 October 2018
Top management is chaotic and unsophisticated approach to everything. Co-workers are great and very much a can-do group. Too bad about the top brass.
Pros
great co-workers. excellent offices
Cons
crazy people run the place
Horrible culture
Executive Director (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC21 September 2018
The work place culture is horrible. Terrible management team who scream and yell. Avoid at all costs. Even the industry recruiters won't place people there anymore because they know how bad it is.
Pros
some nice co-workers
Cons
inept managment team, no leadership
Avoid at all costs
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Kirkland, QC30 July 2018
This review is a bad one simply because they expect far too much from you for next to nothing in return. I have worked for this company for over two years now and have been promised and led on time after time regarding career advancement and salary increase, its all lies. I would never recommend to my worst enemy to work for Traffic Tech. Please do yourself a favour and find somewhere else to work, somewhere where they actually appreciate and know a good employee when they have one because Traffic Tech does not. Avoid at all costs, don’t waste years off your life at this place.
Pros
Gym, office location
Cons
Expect far too much from you, salary, workload, management
Official response from Traffic Tech Inc.
29 August 2018

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback. We are sorry you feel that you did not have a positive experience and that you felt that Traffic Tech did not appreciate you. Traffic Tech does appreciate all the work each employee gives to the Company as without them, we would not be where we are. As an example, we have employee appreciation days, we have staff barbeques, holiday parties and family parties during the holidays, just to name a few. We always try to ensure that our employees needs are addressed when they are brought to our attention and try to remedy any displeasure that is communicated. We know that sometimes the industry can be stressful and overwhelming, but with our continued growth we do the best we can to offer stability and opportunity to grow and advance within the company. We like to treat our employees like family, and we have an open-door policy to voice any and all concerns to make sure we maintain a respectful and professional workplace. We can assure you that we operate with the utmost integrity in regards to our employment practices.

Thank you for the comments—we take this feedback very seriously, and are constantly changing to improve the experience for our employees and customers alike.

Harassment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON16 July 2018
I did not enjoy working at traffic tech (mississauga) sales staff were very rude, as a new person they put me with 3 seniors on a team, they just expected me to know everything in one week n would make faces or smart remarks while I was trying to work, conversations about race or weight made me uncomfortable! They were like oh were use to new ppl quiting maybe its because you dont give them a chance!
“Great place to work”
Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC9 July 2018
I had a great experience working at Traffic Tech in Accounts Payable. Great environment, and coworkers with "can-do" attitudes. Everyone is very easy to approach and ask questions. I have gained a valuable experience in my time there.
Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Kirkland, QC9 July 2018
Growing company. Fast-paced, never a dull moment. Staff and Management are friendly and courtesy. Good environment, no overtime, good benefits. Large newly renovated offices.. enjoyed working there.
Pros
Free Gym!
great place
Dispatcher and Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC2 July 2018
great place to learn
I still use everything they taught me.
I went back to work there.
I only left because they did not seem to have a permanent position for me
Pros
great offices
Cons
too much competition
fun workplace-great people
Freight coordinator/CSR (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON30 May 2018
I developed some close relationships at Traffic Tech. When I started it was a great place to work. it seemed over time the moral changed. Employees seem to feel over worked and under paid. But if you stand up for yourself generally management wil work with you,
Awful
Logistics Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Dartmouth, NS29 May 2018
I worked here just long enough to pass probation, when I got fed up with the harassment, judgement and lack of work life balance. The pay is definitely not high enough for what they expect you to deal with.
Pros
Free coffee
Cons
Horrible management.
Nothing to mentiom
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC4 May 2018
Traffic tech was a learning curve for me within the freight forwarding/ cargo industry.

I learned a lot from my former boss who is no loner there which has been a few years now.
Pros
nice people, company is family oriented
Cons
salary
Cut throat company....I loved every minute
Dispatch / Customer (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON16 April 2018
I worked at Traffic Tech as Dispatcher and Customer Service.
This is sales / negotiations and is a saturated industry.

Its not easy however sink or swim.
Either you can or you can't.

I loved working at traffic Tech.
I have only good things to say about them.

I was trained by the best, they know who they are......

total sense of accomplishment and achievement once you apply hard work and dedication to sales and negotiations when you meet your targets..... my team always did.....I learned more so much working there.

I miss all you guys

thanks for a great experience

I would return in a heartbeat maybe a reach driver.....the possibilities are endless......
Pros
christmas party siting with lawyers, Head of ops, owner and my sales team
Cons
long hours stress and pressure
Fun place
Logistics Specialist - Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB16 April 2018
Overall it's a good place to work. Challenging some days, high stress but makes the day go by fast.

The systems we have in place are really the best I have seen in this industry as well.
Pros
Excellent working hours
Cons
Not enough help some times
3PL - Fun working
Logistic Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Burnaby, BC1 April 2018
best start up for freshers.
Limited growth.
self learning
great environment
developing skills
supportive staff
building clients and suppliers
always learning new things
Pros
working Independently
Cons
Limited Growth
Account manager
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB4 February 2018
This place is pretty much a pyramid scheme. It’s all smoke and mirrors, you start at $37,500 salary no negotiation, expected to be on call 24/7 with your work phone and work stat holidays. Then when you do get promoted you no longer receive salary and are on straight commission. You have to pay for your health benefits, this place is a joke avoid it at all costs.
Pros
None whatsoever
Cons
Poor salary until you lose it, pay for your health benefits. Basically a pyramid scheme.
An Interesting and important foray into the world of sales.
Junior Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC19 January 2018
Traffic Tech was an interesting place to work. The workplace culture was relatively friendly but as anyone in sales would articulate, its competitive. Good people there but be prepared to bust your chops if you want to stay on board.
Pros
Good cafeteria
Cons
N/a
Fun place to work at.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC8 August 2017
I have been at Traffic tech for 3 years now and I have to say working here has been pretty great . The staff is friendly and the office management is amazing .
Unprofessional environment but makes you the most efficient employee that you can be..
Operations Facilitator (Former Employee) –  Montreal, QC24 February 2017
Much room for improvement in corporate vision, however their sink or swim approach allows for employees to become incredibly efficient. Lots to learn and often overwhelming, but rewarding.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Traffic Tech Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.