Traffic Tech Inc.

Traffic Tech Inc. Employee Reviews

Canada58 reviews
Was a great place to work!
It was a great place to work! I will miss my colleagues, customers and the carriers I have built a rapport with. I will take what I have learned on to my next adventure!
Poor office management and behaviour.
High level of tolerance for poor behaviour in the office. Money seemed to be a primary goal for the company and not the well being of their employees. Lots of pressure.
Very clicky office with management favorites
The managers were only concerned about money. No encouragement or positive feedback. Very innapropriate behaviour in the office daily by management and staff.
Good and bigger company
The company is too big to allow any flexibility at the position. Sometimes decisions are made under opinionated people not to the benefit of company .
Competitive and fast moving
Traffic Tech is a great place to work. I would recommend this to anyone that likes a fast paced and competitive atmosphere. Mgmt and staff are great. Good Company
it's alright
It's alright, stable job but wouldn't recommend to a friend. Do the same thing everyday nothing different. People are nice good environment but management not good
It is a office job
Start by 8 am to 5 pm. Don't take days off you can loos your job. Every thing you do is monitored. If you do your job you are left alone. Some support is not the best.
Pros
some social events
Cons
If you don't produce you are out
Awful - avoid at all costs
Do not work here. Upper management doesn't care who you are, especially high-up departments like Legal, etc..who think because they have a few fancy letters at the end their name that they can treat you like garbage. They don't care about your mental health or well-being. They are condescending and you will go home every night after work stressed and upset. It's not worth a minute of your time working at Traffic Tech.
Fast Pace
great environment however could be very stressful depending on certain situations and circumstances. Some days were very relaxed and some days you had no time to take a single break.
Great Company... if you plan on abandoning your family and be on call... forever
I worked at this company for 5 years. The things I witnessed within its walls we're appalling. From the outside, the company appears polished, but once your in, you really get to see how messed up this company and its people really are...

Management - The people in charge here are nothing more than thugs. And they are protected. So if you are mistreated, you wont be able to do anything about it, and you'll be dismissed for "poor performance"...

Sales - if you are in sales, its not a bad place to work, except for the fact that it will take years to make serious money. They offer a 30% draw system, which means they will give you a salary that you must pay back before you ever see a commission check.. oh and your responsible for 30% of all of your expenses including your operational support that they give you once you start hitting 25,000 in gross profit per month.

Operations - If your lucky enough to work in Operations, say goodbye to your friends and family as your priority will become making money for your sales reps and handling issues afterhours - with no overtime pay. I think this is illegal... but they'll try to get away with as much as possible.

Being fired, or leaving on your own accord - If you decide to take a position with Traffic Tech and you are dismissed, they will pressure you on the spot to sign a non compete agreement, basically forbidding you from working for competitors. DON'T SIGN ANYTHING!!

Seriously the worst company I've ever worked for...
Great place to work.
I've been here less than 5 years, and I can say It's a fair place to work. Work hard = reward. Slack off = no rewards. Don't really know what else to say.
I like the people, the company, the management, even all our visitors from other offices.

They treat you fairly, and are understanding when it comes to personal or family matters. In my time here, I've seen a couple people leave, only to come right back because they realize how awesome it is here.
Pros
Great people, fun atmosphere, lunch time boot camps, management is approachable and understanding, rewarded for hard work
Cons
Benefits are only average
Stay away
Terrible company to work for. They act like they give a care about you but as soon as your back is turned they could give less. A lot of the workers are rude and judgemental, look at you like you don’t belong. Favouritism is well known with these people. Keep the ones who do the bare minimum because they are somehow related to the top staffs but fire the ones who make an effort. Wouldn’t recommend, do yourself a favour and find a job that will appreciate you and your work regardless.
Pros
The caf & gym
Cons
Overtime not getting paid
What you see is not what you get
Started out as a great place to work and I quickly realized that they hire you as a contractor and use you until they can fire you. Staff are very cliquey and fake. MGMT pretend to care but REALLY DONT.
Pros
free parking. good hours
Cons
no stability at all, not a friendly envmt.
Be warned
If you attempt to work for this company, make sure you do NOT apply for the Produce department as it is managed by an individual who treats people like garbage and feels threatened by employees potential. In no way he matches his title as "director" so this alone makes the integrity of the company as a whole questionable.
Pros
Fun co workers
Cons
Staff rotation because of bad management
High turn-over .
Monotonous job and lack of management.

The sad part is they know how bad they are, but they don’t do anything to change this.

......................
Pros
Coffee and friendly team
Cons
Low Salary. No management at all.
Overall a great company
Loved the people I worked with . Made coming to work easy . Management was very friendly and approachable . The only downfall is there is a lot of turnover and the pay is low .
Pros
Environment
Cons
Low salary
Chaos
Top management is chaotic and unsophisticated approach to everything. Co-workers are great and very much a can-do group. Too bad about the top brass.
Pros
great co-workers. excellent offices
Cons
crazy people run the place
Horrible culture
The work place culture is horrible. Terrible management team who scream and yell. Avoid at all costs. Even the industry recruiters won't place people there anymore because they know how bad it is.
Pros
some nice co-workers
Cons
inept managment team, no leadership
Avoid at all costs
This review is a bad one simply because they expect far too much from you for next to nothing in return. I have worked for this company for over two years now and have been promised and led on time after time regarding career advancement and salary increase, its all lies. I would never recommend to my worst enemy to work for Traffic Tech. Please do yourself a favour and find somewhere else to work, somewhere where they actually appreciate and know a good employee when they have one because Traffic Tech does not. Avoid at all costs, don’t waste years off your life at this place.
Pros
Gym, office location
Cons
Expect far too much from you, salary, workload, management
Official response from Traffic Tech Inc.
29 August 2018
Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback. We are sorry you feel that you did not have a positive experience and that you felt that Traffic Tech did not appreciate you. Traffic Tech does appreciate all the work each employee gives to the Company as without them, we would not be where we are. As an example, we have employee appreciation days, we have staff barbeques, holiday parties and family parties during the holidays, just to name a few. We always try to ensure that our employees needs are addressed when they are brought to our attention and try to remedy any displeasure that is communicated. We know that sometimes the industry can be stressful and overwhelming, but with our continued growth we do the best we can to offer stability and opportunity to grow and advance within the company. We like to treat our employees like family, and we have an open-door policy to voice any and all concerns to make sure we maintain a respectful and professional workplace. We can assure you that we operate with the utmost integrity in regards to our employment practices.

Thank you for the comments—we take this feedback very seriously, and are constantly changing to improve the experience for our employees and customers alike.
Harassment
I did not enjoy working at traffic tech (mississauga) sales staff were very rude, as a new person they put me with 3 seniors on a team, they just expected me to know everything in one week n would make faces or smart remarks while I was trying to work, conversations about race or weight made me uncomfortable! They were like oh were use to new ppl quiting maybe its because you dont give them a chance!
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Traffic Tech Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9