Traffic Pro Services

Traffic Pro Services Employee Reviews

Canada6 reviews
3 stars they did not handel things very well and employess were not hrelpfull and very much love to goosip they train u with 2 four hour shifts on a deadend road that i did not get to do anything or get any expierience at all it did not make me very confadieant to get out there and feel like i know what im doing
This was a very bad experience way to much petty gossiping isolating other employees judgemental management and just straight up don’t care about your safety which is very scary the job is pretty good too bad they have such poor and non productive attitude just lack of knowledge in people skills shame
Inappropriate methods of their view of professionalism. Swearing and yelling on job site from the owners for no valid reasons. Aside from the polite staff who answer the phone, There is no professional behavior from the owners or other staff members. If a team member was being disciplined, it was done infront all the staff available. Fired from here? Be careful, they will twist it around and say you quit and add on your ROE the same.
Official response from Traffic Pro Services
27 January 2020
We're very sorry to know that you had a negative experience with our company. I'm not sure of the timeline in which this event occurred, currently, the company is under new ownership. If you have any comments or concerns we would be more then happy to hear them.
Our contact information

Trafficproservices@gmail.com

Traffic Pro Services
The previous owners were great, the new owners are not the same.
Pros
Lots of work
Cons
Forced to be a TCP, poor communication from management
fun company to work for, as you assignments would be the same day in or day out. Or you have new site to go to go the next day. the team were awesome, management were great.
Pros
benefits, wages
Cons
you must be a person who likes all kinds of weather.
Traffic Pro Services has tons of work, but so do all TC companies. What sets them apart is that they're medium sized, enough that the owners know your name when you come in to the office. Both owners still come into the field to train and assist, and I've learned a lot working with them. I get paid well, lots of OT and advancement opportunities (LCT etc). The work life balance can be hard, but with commitment to the job there is the reward of good pay, safety awards and we get a Christmas gift every year. You can't put a price on a decent management team!
Pros
Good pay, benefits, feel appreciated
Cons
Lots of long hours in the summer, better work life balance in the fall