Traction Employee Reviews

Fast paced, friendly environment
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON19 September 2017
Your day starts off fast and doesn't really slow down from that point. You learn to be able to multi task real quick in order to get things done faster. Management was fantastic, they allowed you to do your job without breathing down your neck. They understood mistakes were going to be made due to the fact of how fast paced the environment is. The hardest part of the job I would say is how stressful things in the warehouse can get at certain points of the day and week. The most enjoyable part of the job was definitely my coworkers, everybody helped everybody and we all shared a bunch of laughs throughout the day.
Pros
great coworkers, good hours
Cons
very stressful at times
Great company would recommend them to anyonen
Counter Person/Sales Rep (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB21 November 2017
Nothing bad to say I left on my own.for my personal reasons my managers made it a fun place to work. The chalanges every day kept me coming back.the chalanges that I I could not resolve my self my manager were always ther for me
Pros
Any cost out of pocket was reabust right away
Cons
There is always internal issues it's how u Handel it
Driver
Driver/Delivery (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB6 March 2017
Driving parts to customer and picking up returns. Also picked orders. Work place was very well until a new boss came and expected more than was able to do. Working with other drivers and seeing our customer.
Pros
Great staff
Cons
long hours and very heavy work. New Boss also caused problems.
Good co-workers
Truck and Coach mechanic (Current Employee) –  London, ON23 August 2013
Perform safety inspections, do required repairs. Learning is good, on going everyday. Management is fair. The co-workers are all very good people. The hardest part of the job is the intense labor everyday. Most enjoyable part is working on the units
Pros
Close to home
Cons
Very heavy duty work
Environnement de travail adéquat
Chauffeur/Livreur (Current Employee) –  QC14 September 2015
Je livre des pièces de camion avec un camion. Pas de possibilités d'avancement. L'aspect le moins agréable de mon emploi, est les difficultés rencontrées sur la route l'hiver. Le côté agréable est le contact avec mes clients.
Pros
Bonne gérante
Cons
Très et trop physique.

Want to know more about Traction?

Ask a question