Track Group Employee Review

cold hearted and only concerned about profits
Applications Administrator/Sys Admin (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UT3 August 2017
I performed my best work while working for Track Group. I entered the company 3 years ago as a systems administrator maintaining production servers, staging servers, etc. There was no structure in their system, no documentation, no processes or procedures, etc. It was a mess. After revamping the entire system, documenting everything, training subordinates, and handling countless problems literally saving the company from having crashed servers, they chose to get rid of me and keep the lower paid workers. No severance. They did this to others too. I warn anyone interested in working there...you may be fired for no reason at any time regardless of how valuable you are.
Pros
flexible work schedule
Cons
no loyalty, no compassion, employees are numbers on a paper.

Other Track Group Employee Reviews

Very laid back
Electronic Monitoring Technician(Intake Officer) (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, IN20 February 2019
The job culture isn't the greatest, but there was a lot of changes that worked out for the better. Only problem I had with the company is work scheduling, the scheduling is very flexible and not dependable. A lot of times shift would be understaffed due to the employees.
Very Productive
Equipment Technician (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, IN30 June 2018
informational and knowledge on different equipment. Competitive work place. Cash handling and data entry skills a must. Using the ability to cross train and multi-task