Track Group Employee Review

Great Job, Disappointed they Moved
Senior Monitoring Center Operator (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UT8 June 2017
This job was great. The learning curve is sharp but you coworkers are very helpful and there is a lot of teamwork as well as individual pull-your-weight. I felt management really had our back as long as we did our job.

There is a lot of simple outbound and inbound calls, and you should be on the phone 95% of the time, but it's all relatively easy once you learn the system and it's mostly just information reporting and updating.

The ReliAlert devices really are the best on the market, I was proud to be working with them because they were so reliable.

This review, however, may not be relevant anymore as they have moved offices from Utah to Illinois, but the Utah Monitoring Center worked like a well-oiled machine and there was a good camaraderie and trust that your coworker knew what they were doing and was willing to help out.
Pros
Teamwork, good product, easy calls
Cons
A lot of calls, changed location

Other Track Group Employee Reviews

Very laid back
Electronic Monitoring Technician(Intake Officer) (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, IN20 February 2019
The job culture isn't the greatest, but there was a lot of changes that worked out for the better. Only problem I had with the company is work scheduling, the scheduling is very flexible and not dependable. A lot of times shift would be understaffed due to the employees.
Very Productive
Equipment Technician (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, IN30 June 2018
informational and knowledge on different equipment. Competitive work place. Cash handling and data entry skills a must. Using the ability to cross train and multi-task