Track Group Employee Reviews

Very Productive
Equipment Technician (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, IN30 June 2018
informational and knowledge on different equipment. Competitive work place. Cash handling and data entry skills a must. Using the ability to cross train and multi-task
Terrible corporate culture
Vice President of Sales, Latin America (Former Employee) –  Naperville, IL23 April 2018
Very cut-throat and zero communication. Management had no clue about how to run a company. No vision or strategy for the company. CEO engaged in terrible gossip and deception.
Pros
Salary was fair
Cons
Learn the life of probation
Tracking Operator (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UT20 February 2018
Track Group is GPS probation monitoring center where you assist agencies and probation officers with offenders (on ankle GPS bracelets) of reporting daily actives and offender's response to the monitoring center (inbound or outbound calls). Also assisting offenders with emergencies.
Pros
Raises are excemptional; work can be a fun time and very productive
Cons
Not much disicpline when it comes to some emploees who didn't try to be productive.
Good experience
Manufacturing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UT27 November 2017
Communicate well. I gained great business experience and the upper management was helpful in being mentors for my advancement. The environment can be very fast paced so you must be organized.
cold hearted and only concerned about profits
Applications Administrator/Sys Admin (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UT3 August 2017
I performed my best work while working for Track Group. I entered the company 3 years ago as a systems administrator maintaining production servers, staging servers, etc. There was no structure in their system, no documentation, no processes or procedures, etc. It was a mess. After revamping the entire system, documenting everything, training subordinates, and handling countless problems literally saving the company from having crashed servers, they chose to get rid of me and keep the lower paid workers. No severance. They did this to others too. I warn anyone interested in working there...you may be fired for no reason at any time regardless of how valuable you are.
Pros
flexible work schedule
Cons
no loyalty, no compassion, employees are numbers on a paper.
Great Job, Disappointed they Moved
Senior Monitoring Center Operator (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UT8 June 2017
This job was great. The learning curve is sharp but you coworkers are very helpful and there is a lot of teamwork as well as individual pull-your-weight. I felt management really had our back as long as we did our job.

There is a lot of simple outbound and inbound calls, and you should be on the phone 95% of the time, but it's all relatively easy once you learn the system and it's mostly just information reporting and updating.

The ReliAlert devices really are the best on the market, I was proud to be working with them because they were so reliable.

This review, however, may not be relevant anymore as they have moved offices from Utah to Illinois, but the Utah Monitoring Center worked like a well-oiled machine and there was a good camaraderie and trust that your coworker knew what they were doing and was willing to help out.
Pros
Teamwork, good product, easy calls
Cons
A lot of calls, changed location
Great company, poor managment.
GPS Operator/ Customer Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UT27 January 2017
The CEO of the company has made the unfortunate decision to move the company to another state and use a less successful monitoring center that will hurt the relationship with the current clientele.
Pros
Great company with great employees
Cons
Bad decision making by upper management and CEO
Productive and helpful to the public
Accounting Clerk (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OH20 May 2016
Enjoyable working place. Co-workers and management very helpful. The job pushed you to do your very best and look to the future to make things better.
Pros
Perks
Cons
Leaving
Track Group
Mc operator (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UT27 December 2014
I love the job its easy and simple .
The only issue is the benefits
Pros
It is the easiest job I have ever had straight forward and simple.
Cons
No retirement