TQ Construction

TQ Construction Employee Reviews

Canada2 reviews
I’m proud to work with such a talented and integral group of people. It is the people that really make the difference day-to-day. This company is well managed, family owned and operated. We celebrate employees’ achievements, birthdays and have regular team-building socials such as cabin retreats and annual holiday celebrations. This is my dream job - I love the diversity of my position which is strategic, technical and creative. My position is rewarding as it allows me to make an impact at work in Client Care/incentives and market inbound (our culture) within the company. The autonomy of my position allows me to grow and "push the envelope".

Health benefits and RRSP contributions are also offered to full time staff. Beyond that, our office in centrally located at the Burnaby Business Park right on the water! For those that seek an office with a little view – this is it! Many of us enjoy walks at lunch along the boardwalk and some of us bring our dogs to work as TQ is pet friendly!
Pros
Flexible schedule, pet friendly, parking, great location, corporate culture, benefits package
Cons
Growing fast! Has it's challenges!
From renovations of simple kitchen and baths to million dollar renovations, TQ Construction does it all. They are a well run established company that cares for their employees while giving people a home they can be proud of.