TPS Promotions & Incentives

TPS Promotions & Incentives Employee Reviews

Canada5 reviews
Busy, competitive and fast paced environment
Longer work hours, busy and competitive promotions company. TPS has multiple departments that ask for last-minute work/project changes. Projects change on the go, multitasking and staying organized is key.
Amazing Culture
One of the hardest decisions to make was to leave this position to begin my own endeavor. TPS was very supportive in my decision and have used my services when in a bind to get work completed in a tight timeline. They are ethical and will always provide more than what you are asking for. I have learned many positive traits from them based on their mission, vision and values.
Nice co workers
Good work environment with a 2 warehouses and connections with Honda, Toyota, Acura and more. The company isn't big enough to pay their employees well.
Pros
Good work environment
Cons
no breaks only lunch
productive, great enviroment
very great place to work if you have a great attention to detail.
must be adaptable as the work load fluctuates.

no micro-management which is a bonus.
A good learning experience
I deal with companies who orders their promotional material from us and the whole process involve, working on Profit Maker software doing their order entry, ensuring on time shipping, Invoicing and dealing with all kinds of special customer's request.

Overall the job culture is good and a great learning experience, made easier with the support of colleagues and supervisors.

The fun part at work is once a month free company lunches and dealing with challenging customer inquiries.

The weak part of the job is that employee has to pay 50% for medical benefits to get a coverage of 70% and its expensive.
Pros
9-5 work life
Cons
No benefits
Ask a question about working or interviewing at TPS Promotions & Incentives. Our community is ready to answer.
TPS Promotions & Incentives Reviews by Location