TPD Employee Review

Loved working with my clients
Various Office Support positions (Former Employee) –  Portland, OR17 November 2013
Working in a viriety of positions such as receptionist and data entry to a credentialing assistant position

had great coworkers
Pros
Work was always steady

Other TPD Employee Reviews

Enjoyable place to temp
Temp (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC5 April 2018
I can't speak for working for the company in general but they are a great organization to temp with. I enjoyed my time with them, very understanding and pleasant.
Pros
Benefits after a certain amount of hours worked.
Your standard temp agency.
Temporary Assignments - Warehousing (Former Employee) –  Lower Mainland, BC2 March 2018
I've been working with these guys on and off since 2014. Things were great when I started out - lots of openings for full-time positions that lasted months, decent pay, good locations. Lately however, things seem to have gone kinda downhill. A lot of places aren't using temp workers anymore, at least where I am, and the pay isn't nearly enough for an expensive city like Vancouver.

The TPD agents you'll talk to are all super nice and understanding. They know their stuff, and they'll always answer questions and give you the info you need. It's a good gig to be a temp if you like variety, but you'd do well to remember this: If you're gonna get in with these guys, don't rely on it for income. It's a good pick-me-up if you need some quick cash, but there's no job security here anymore.
Pros
Variety, flexibility, paid weekly
Cons
No job security, lackluster pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TPD. Our community is ready to answer.