Township of Langley Employee Reviews

Sexist, gossipy, negative attitudes among the worker bees and up
OMW (operations maintenance worker) (Former Employee) –  Langley, BC8 January 2018
Like other government entities, the T.O.L often enough hires "temporary employees" with the seeming promise of full time employment. Unless you have the right degree and the "right" people on your side (if they aren't favoring someone else they know for the position) you are simply just getting paid; but without benefits,stat pay or job security because it saves them money overall. I'm not going to get into my experiences, as the title literally explains that, not to be taken too lightly but only as a grain of salt, folks!
Pros
Good pay, decent hours
Cons
title
Bylaw Enforcement Clerk (Former Employee) –  Langley, BC22 October 2014
Great place to work, promotes personal growth and wellbeing.
Fun and positive environment
Lifeguard/Water Safety Instructor (Current Employee) –  Langley, BC3 June 2013
Responsible for the supervision, instruction and safety of swimming patrons. Skills include team work, adaptability, problem solving, organizational as well as the ability to interact with a broad range of people and cultures. Working under pressure in a public environment has taught me patience and the importance of being prepared. I have used my first aid skills on several occasions. Other responsibilities include janitorial duties, continued education and training.

Want to know more about Township of Langley?

Ask a question