Township Chevrolet Buick GMC
View all Township Chevrolet Buick GMC reviews

Township Chevrolet Buick GMC

Township Chevrolet Buick GMC Employee Review

Poor management

The company is well structured but care less about the staff success. There’s so much competition in a fast paced environment. Good training and high turnover of staff. There’s really no empathy when you get sick. Too much performance driven.

2.0Job security/advancement

Fast-Paced, Exciting, and Room for Advancement

Great company to work for! While it is a professional place of business where customer's needs are the top priority, the staff are still upbeat, jovial, and smiling. Being a dealership, you can expect a fast-paced environment with non-traditional hours as assisting your customers is the number 1 concern - as it is with every other retail/customer service role I have held in the past. If you are a dedicated and hardworking individual, your efforts do not go unnoticed. While staff typically start in an entry-level position, with proven work ethic and ability, many staff have been internally promoted - sometimes within the same department, sometimes into a new department. Genuinely enjoy working here, the atmosphere, staff, and leadership is on point!

Pros

staff, leadership, atmosphere, continuous learning, advancement opportunities
Same location

Transparent and collaborate working environment

I stayed short time in the company but had a great experience. I was in service department. The management team are helpful, flexible, and respectful. I love the atmosphere the most. If you work on Saturday, there will be free subway lunch.

Pros

fair environment for advancement
Same location

Feeling like doing a lot of nothing....

It's not bad, just have to push yourself through the grime, harsh smells and attitude. I might be able to put a small impact on the job, hopefully someone will understand what's going on. Please ask me about this job more, because the more you ask, the more i'll spill out. Make yourself better.
  • Township Chevrolet Buick GMC