Townhall Public House Employee Reviews

fun workplace
Server (Former Employee) –  Langley, BC21 January 2019
Fun and busy pub with friendly servers and great environment. Townhall has great food, fun trivia nights, and a great DJ that comes in on the weekends.
Management and staff at the time made this the place to be.
LINE COOK (Former Employee) –  Fort McMurray, AB15 January 2019
While I was working there the management and staff were amazing and it made getting up in the morning easier knowing that I got to go to work with them.
Decent Chill Job
Server/Bartender (Former Employee) –  Langley, BC4 July 2018
Can be a good job. Very chill work environment. Biggest downside is that it is mandatory to work every weekend brunch shifts. So say goodbye to weekends ( Sat/ Sun mornings) . They also do not have a fair system for allocating shifts. For example you may have a good money making shift each week, but if they hire a new girl that shift could be given to the new hire permanently shafting you without a second thought.
Pros
Pub Environment, Chill Work Atmosphere
Cons
Brunch shifts every weekend, Only some shifts make decent money
Productive and fun workplace
Server/Cash Person/Manager On Duty/Bartender (Former Employee) –  Cochrane, AB19 March 2018
Corporate was pretty detached and disconnected from Alberta locations, trying to do too many things that weren't working in the population/demographic we were working in. In house management was excellent.
Average
Server (Former Employee) –  Langley, BC10 May 2017
Just an okay place to work. Management is below average but the money is good. Fun environment at night and busy during the day. Not enough hours to go around.
Change from day to day
Closing Coach (Former Employee) –  Coquitlam, BC5 December 2016
Every day it felt like I was fighting a new battle to make a difference in something I cared about against everybody I was working with.
Good place for advancements
Server (Former Employee) –  Fort McMurray, AB19 August 2016
The hardest part of the job were the late nights and early rises. A typical day a work was very fast pace and the management was always there to help us. The most enjoyable part about my job was meeting a lot of different people from different places, and getting to know them all.
Pros
free french fries
Cons
productive and fun workplace.
Server (Current Employee) –  Fort McMurray, AB22 January 2016
I enjoy working at Townhall Public House, its been awesome meeting staff from various locations and being part of the opening of a new one!!
Fun and fast workplace
Hostess/Expo (Current Employee) –  Maple Ridge16 March 2015
TownHall is one of the best places to work at. It has a great atmosphere right when you step foot in the door. I am a hostess and an expo. I've learned so much from this place like remembering table numbers, reading bills, running food. I've been with this place a little over 6 months and have gotten very close with my co workers. Lately the hours have been getting cut because TownHall doesn't need as much hostess's anymore. I am looking for any kind of job that pays!
Pros
Very close with to my house
Cons
No hours