TOWN OF SYLVAN LAKE

TOWN OF SYLVAN LAKE Employee Reviews

Canada8 reviews
Working for the Town of Sylvan Lake is incredible. From the elected officials, to the CAO, Managers and all of the staff, true professionalism is shown in this tight knit family.
Love working in the town I learned so much, they help you in so many ways .They are very organized they check you from time to time to see to it your okey especially when they know that I was pregnant ,we communicate well they see to it that we give the nice service for the seniors.
i dont know im not looking to answer your questions about a previous job. looking for a new job not telling people about past jobs. you can call the town
The employees at the Town of Sylvan Lake have an amazing, coherent work environment that provides a feeling of comfort and friendship within the workplace.
A good place to work. Staff members are friendly and welcoming when first starting job. High energy workplace that makes the day go by fast and enjoyable.
The Town of Sylvan Lake is a friendly place to work, and gives a sense of community as it brings in many regular customers. Fun atmosphere. Wonderful training.
Pros
Good wage
Cons
management was fantastic, love the staff . life and balance are fantastic . hardest part was leaving the company . I want to return to this company..
Love the people I work with, the enviroment, and my bosses. They are very hands on, and I have built many relationships. My boss was very understanding, and truly cared about the workers.
Pros
Best boss
Cons
little hours