TOWN OF BRADFORD WEST GWILLIMBURY

TOWN OF BRADFORD WEST GWILLIMBURY Employee Reviews

Canada4 reviews
Team environment with great coworkers. Management is fair, honest and approachable.

You get what you put into the job. In my short time I've witnessed coworkers go from part time to contract to full time. You'll be given every chance to succeed if you're hard working and dependable.

Job is pretty straightforward and easy if you don't mind manual labour. Would definitely recommend working for the Town of Bradford West Gwillimbury.
Management is horrible, don’t trust/have employees back. Pay is not enough for what you do. Overall bad place to work at. Forget to give overtime pay and wrong paystubs almost every cheque.
Work atmosphere was fun, hours were regular, Pay was much lower than surrounding townships. Management has recently changed over, the people were the most enjoyable element of the positon
As a Facility Operator I work to ensure that our Leisure Centre is in it's best possible condition at all times. Ice Maintenance and Pool Operations are the main areas of focus. Public Relations and Customer Service are used 100% of the time, as Town representation and reputation are extremely important.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at TOWN OF BRADFORD WEST GWILLIMBURY?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at TOWN OF BRADFORD WEST GWILLIMBURY. Our community is ready to answer.
TOWN OF BRADFORD WEST GWILLIMBURY Reviews by Job Title