Town of Beaumont Employee Reviews

3.0Pay & Benefits
Pretty okay
Child Minding (Former Employee) –  Beaumont, AB25 February 2015
I really enjoyed meeting the parents and getting to know the kids. There was a high turnover rate for mangers while I was there so, it was hard to get to know them individually or communicate with them regularly/

There were some issues of work place gossip/the day time staff not feeling that the night time staff was doing their share of duties or using the upstairs gym facility when they should have been working, or staff allowing children either under or over the age limit in or other staff 'sweet-hearting' and not charging parents they either liked or knew.

I also experienced some work place bullying as well

There was also some issues of homophobia within the work place. a gay male worked their before I did and I heard about the harassment he went though/general things said about him behind his back. It surprised me that people would have made that big of an issue over such and talk about months after he left.

All that aside though it was a lovely place to work. I really liked the parents I met they cared about health and fitness and nutrition. many of them gave me rides two and from work and asked if I did nanny work/general sitting. I made friends with them & their kids. It was great
Pros
great parents, great kids