TOWN OF AURORA Employee Review

View all TOWN OF AURORA reviews

Integration Counsellor
Integration Counsellor (Former Employee) –  Aurora, ON27 January 2019
Really enjoyed my job. I would work with a variety of different children with exceptionalities. I would typically have to adapt the average camp day to my assigned camper that week. I made sure to make camp as fun and accommodating to the camper as I could.

Other TOWN OF AURORA Employee Reviews

Very professional place to work
Assistant (Former Employee) –  Aurora, ON12 July 2019
The people are this job are extremely kind. They are very inclusive. The way their system runs is well managed. Management Is very considerate of your opinions. Great work place!
Unfair schedules for post-secondary
Lifeguard and Swim Instructor (Former Employee) –  Aurora, ON11 July 2019
This workplace had many problems when it came to shift covers. No one on the team wanted to cover shifts. The staff team often gossips about what happens at school seeing how many of the staff attend school together and they are often distracted on the deck instead of watching the patrons. Management did not accommodate post secondary students needs when it came to scheduling and they refused people work even when certifications were up to date. If they have no position for you, they offer spare staff which means you are on call for shifts and need to be there within 10-15 minutes. Not a fun workplace.